Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: The Quest for the Holy Grail
Lady Ari chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing, which isn't good if you work in a quiet office. I had to but my lip and cover my mouth so i wouldn't laugh out loud. Especially the part with Mileficent.

Lady Ari
Starlight chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
HA "D" it YOURS WASN'T the last reveiw! i've watched the movie before and i love it kingdom hearts-ish. keep writing, you haven't updated in a while but i'm not giving up hope!

p.s.

much like another review i read, some people exagerate what they say. i am telling the truth,

(i'm sitting down, with computer in lap) my computer nearly kissed the ground when i was laughing. (
D chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
This is probably the last review for this fic. I'd just like to say that if it hadn't been so well written then I wouldn't have bothered to read past the second chapter. The "your momma" jokes were boring.
D chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
Entertaining enough. I'm just waiting to read something that will go straight over my head. I haven't really played the first KH, despite having owned it for over half a year now..
D chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
..well it is a rip-off. But my movie is currently about 13 kilometers away from here. And it's much better written than that Rurouni Kenshin one I read.
D chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
A really great movie. Monty Python rules the parody genre. Anyway, I hope this won't be a complete rip-off of the movie. Because if it is, then I may as well go and watch it again myself. Good start. I have no clue as to who those two people(?) are. But I already have cookies myself so..
ChibiFrubaGirl chapter 9 . 7/11/2007
As you know, oftentimes when people review a comedy fic they overexaggerate by saying things like: "I fell out of my chair!" "ROFL!" "LOL!" "I THINK I DIED LAUGHING!" etc...

Usually when they say these things they are just exagerrating in order to tell the writer what a good story they wrote. But the following review, that I'm about to write, is entirely true. None of it is exaggerated. Here goes:

I fell out of my chair laughing. Twice. I really did. I read this all in one go (it was just THAT good) and I don't think there was an instant in which my right hand was not covering my mouth (because I was just laughing THAT hard).

Good job, I honestly think you nearly gave me a laughing induced seizure. :D Keep it up~

P.s- I really, really hate to nag but... Party from Hell? Yes? No? Update? Maybe? Soon?

Hopefully. _

Keep writing~

*bliss*
Nari Crow chapter 9 . 7/5/2007
This is very funny. I can just see Xemnas saying "Ni!" in that voice. I can't wait until you get to the "Icky-icky-ptang-noo-wum" or however it's spelled. :D Please update soon!
meant-for-nothing chapter 9 . 6/17/2007
::squees:: I love Monty Piton and the Holy Grail! I love KH! Perfect combo! _ you've picked all the right characters to play the parts! Love it so far, can't wait for more!

Namine
Reevee chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! YOU MUST UPD8 ! please?
Star Wars nut chapter 9 . 5/19/2007
Look, this is really freakin' hilarious, so why don't you update soon? With end of grade testing coming up, I need a good laugh.
xxlovelycollision chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
“Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?”

best line evah. the end.

[ loren ]
xxlovelycollision chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
um i couldn't stop laughing.

if that's what you want to hear,

then yay me! this is freakin' hilarious,

and dude am i glad kaitlan brought it

up during lunch the other day.

i heart joo.

[ loren ]
Reevee chapter 9 . 4/13/2007
PLZ UPDATE ITS BEEN SO LONG... please?
Reevee chapter 5 . 4/12/2007
That was indeed 'pythonesque', still a very excellent little story u got goin' here.