Reviews for Come home
killerqueen-underpressure chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
thats really cute...its funny reading Squall being like this but its hard for me too becuae i love Squall. But, hopefully he'll get his memory back.
Sakura123 chapter 3 . 6/22/2006
At the beginning of your story it certainty had an interesting premise, with Squall and Rinoa married with a child. Though I had a sense of something bad happening (no, I didn't scroll down to the bottom of the page before reading) I did not expect something that severe to happen Squall. Not only did he loose his memory of his lost, he seems to have forgotten the simple things that help people function on a daily basis! Horrible! That aside, I really like how you write your story; you give a very detailed insight on Rinoa's thoughts while Squall's away and how she might deal with this ordeal before her.

Update soon! I wanna know what happens next!

Sakura123
Rinoa1565 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I really like the story so far! I mean I've read a lot of stories where Squall has lost his memory, but this one is different from the ones that I have read, normally they are all the same,I really like it!
mathew mcginlay chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
Aww, I need to read the next chapter... seriously, i need to know what happens!
r chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
Great chapter, I wonder what will happen next, looking forward to more
bishlauhrhen chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
update as soon as possible please!
r chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
Great chapter, looking forward to more
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Oh no.. something tells me it will be tragic news..

Please continue, you're doing good!
Azndrifter25 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Wow i'm getting interested in this please update, I love to see what happens next.
r chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
This looks interesting, looking forward to more
Luis chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Wow, this story sound interesting. I will be looking forward to more chapters. Thank you.