Reviews for This Is The Place
Nightcore4life chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Awwwwwwww . . . So cute! I couldn't help but smile!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Daaaaawwww
Piloswine's captivating eyes chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Maybe one of my favorite honorshipping fanfic ever.

I also liked your chose to keep the original Japanese names.

...I have to admit you made me blush by the end of the story ))
moatilliata chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Loved it!
Mayor Olive chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I think I read this around the time it was published here, and it's one of the few things that I can read today and still enjoy. :3 Very nice.
twilightpath chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Ooh, yay! HonorShipping, one of a few I've found so far I also like using the Japanese names, but I usually put the English names when I post them because almost no one seems to know them. ;o-o; This is SUCH a cute oneshot. Seriously. :3
Dragonqueen0210 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
aw how sweet. it was very original of you to keep to the japanese names. It was lucky I managed to remember most of them.
The Renowned Obscurity chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Oh, wow, I loved this. Honorshipping is a favorite of mine and this is the only one I've ever seen on this site. I got confused with the Japanese names of the Pokemon, but for Falkner and Morty it worked.

Excellent job!
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
The original Japanese might seem more respectful, but I sure don't know who is who and what pokémon is what. I'd prefer the English names.

But this story is pretty good.
Yuki Tsukihana chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
this fic deserves some reviews!

e, how cute X3 Matsuba and Hayato make such a cute couple...

gah...sorry I can't offer any criticism on this story, other than the "short and sweet" stuff you said, and will probably get.

and I do appreciate the use of the Japanese names, but why not use Japanese names with the cities as well?

write more! :3