Reviews for Fish, Fish, You Got Your Wish
mouse8 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Another day in the life of the Winchester family! I liked this!
E. Clay chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Hey, good job on this one. I loved the family dynamics. I could imagine the three of them acting this way towards each other when Sam and Dean were teenagers, and I didn't think John was that much of a bastard in this piece, just momentarily angry.I loved the cornflakes bath bit, really cute, and Dean buying Sam dinner, definately something I could see him doing.
astalder27 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
LOL! I love the story! Dean is def. the best big brother ever!
Blond Cutieconcieted I know chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Okay, this is a really late review, but... yeah, well live with it. I love the whole 'Sam having strange allergies(or any kind of allergies actually, he just seems like the type to be prone to them, don't 'e?)thing' It's a really good idea. Keep writing!
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
I loved that! Great story and title.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Took my a while to get to this one... Sorry about that!

I love Teen Winchester fics almost as much as Kiddie Winchester fics, and this one was great! I know what you mean about John - I have kind of a love / hate thing going with him at the minute. I don't think he's deliberately horrible to the boys, but I think it's all part of his being a 'driven' kind of guy!

This was great - I loved the humour in it, and you really show Dean as the one stuck in the middle between John and Sam, who really are far more alike than we've previously been lead to believe I think!

Thanks for this - brightened my day!
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Lol, I loved this! And yeah, I really didn't like John slamming Dean or the car in that ep, so this was great :) You got to show how Dean is really the one that raised and took care of Sam, and why Sam would choose him over his dad. Hope you keep writing through this long summer of no new eps. Thanks for sharing this story, and have a great day :)
violetsunshine chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I love this story...its very cute. I love the Dean/John interaction...I love it when Dean sticks up for Sam. Fish is a weird allergy but...I liked it : )
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
great love it fresh and funny the way i like it BTW it wasnt a strange allergy Im alergic to fish too well all seafood soo im feeling sammys pain write another one soon
SinisterSweetheart chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
lol! That was so funny and awesome! And I agree with the portraying John as a bastard. I love Dean's Impala! I was so mad at John! Anyway. The idea of Sam having an allergy is funny. It just...i dont! Well great job!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
You've brightened my morning in a seriously grey morning in London. It was deliciously laid out, with a level of humour running through it that made me smile and enough emotional turmoil thrown in to make me want to reach down the cyberlink and punch John Winchester upside his head! Bad Dad. How on earth he thinks forcefeeding fish to his son when he is seriously allergic to it will make him stronger is mind boggling. Bad bad Dad. Go, write some more soon... please.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/7/2006

Thanks for the smile.
noname32 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
i liked it it was really good!
Phx chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I liked it... but... I did think John was being very unreasonable seeing that Sam was ALLERGIC to the food. And a fish allergy is one of the most severe. I just thought it was a bit odd that he would try and force his son to eat something that would make him ill...
JRAismine chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Yeah wasn't John being an ass about the Impala? Dean usually keeps it in such good shape. (Hope they bring it back for season two - with the Beautiful Boys inside. lol) But I digress; I really liked this story.