Reviews for Lovers Tangle
Kisshuskoneko-chan chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
good but it was spear you were close though *Frowns* but i dont think Kisshu would stop caring about Ichigo... oh well i still like it .
hrsfeathers chapter 5 . 10/12/2006
i love you two, keep writing
ArtYume chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
zomg, i feel so stupid reviewing my own story! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU HELD IT FOR THIS LONG SHAWNIE! T.T I need feedback on chapter 6 pronto!
Mistress of Eternal Night chapter 5 . 9/21/2006
when will you realize i am not short shawnie? i'm the average height and everyone else is just tall. and i don't even know why i am sending the review now considering you are away and won't get this till next week. well anyway, i read the chapter so now you can update your next one and stop stalling for all the people out there who love this story. _. bye for now._. talk to you when you get home. _.
mintomintaizawa chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
i like this story!
Mistress of Eternal Night chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
neh i decided to review. first one for the chapter i believe. _. good chapter (now that there are no coments about my height in there like in the last one). i won't take part in your poll though. don't really feel like it today. anyway, have fun with what you decide. bye for now! _!
Mew-Sahara chapter 3 . 6/22/2006
IT ROCKS UPDATE ASAP!
I-luv-Kish-and-dark chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
Love the story so far and can't wait till you update!
Mistress of Eternal Night chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
(Cause I’m probably taller. Hehe, no offense to short people..except a certain someone with wavy hair that has two middle names)

you had to put that didn't you? meaniebutt. interesting chapter, though you have a lot of author note's in the story. i suggest either making them shorter or explaing stuff at the end or put a number in brackets then having the explaination in your author note at the end and let people look it up there. but that's only a suggestion. but it would make the story easier to read. anyway, looking forward to the next chapter. _.
Mew-Sahara chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
BRACES SUCK SO MUCH! You have to eat nothing solid for like a week. Then your fine... PUDDING AND APPLE SAUCE ARE MY FRIENDS! :P ANyway I likey your story.
Mistress of Eternal Night chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
interesting. and why am i not surprised you picked red P.B.A.B? anyway, it'll be interesting to see what you do with this now. bye. _.
Yushi chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Strangely enough, i can see Ryou doing the happy dance. it's not very pretty. *chuckle* Oh well. And what Karuna should have thought there was there gawking, not staring. It's probably more accurate. *Snicker*

~Yushi
Mistress of Eternal Night chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
cool. interesting even if i normally don't read this sort of stuff. anyway, i'll keep reading just for fun though. _.

bye,

M.O.E.N

PS: remember when we would start our reviews as 'hey she-she' etc.? _.
Mew-Sahara chapter 1 . 5/7/2006