Reviews for Hidden in Plain Sight
librarat chapter 5 . 7/27
I agree with your point at the very end of this chapter! It's not all luck that he survived for so long and before he got tenseiga, I'm pretty sure that Inu was a kick-ass fighter/hunter/survivor. Also, I agree with the point of Kagome, I also just really don't like her very much for her abuse of power with the rosary, seriously, every little thing that Inu does she's yelling sit boy at him! It's horribly annoying! Also, this story is awesome so far!
Jette chapter 15 . 6/19
This was fantastic! I heartily approve! I just wish you had finished...
This is such a wonderful story. I know it's wishful thinking but please continue. So many people love it.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
THANK YOU!

Finally someone who disses kagome, does not make kirara a mindless demon, AND awknowledges Inuyasha's AWESOMENESS!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
YAY inuyasha!

u finally realize the terribleness of kagome!
mochilera chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
Fascinating a smart Inuyasha, just perfect, I love this fic ... why always good fics are abandoned?

I would have loved to see the meeting between Inuyasha and Okami, this would have been very, very interesting.

Or one with the other assumptions friends inuyasha, one with Shippo, or the former lovers Sess.

T-T abandoned Noooo.

Thanks for taking your time to write fic.

_

Fascinante, un Inuyasha inteligente, simplemente perfecto, me encanta este fic...¿por qué los buenos fics siempre son abandonados?

me habría encantado ver la reunión entre el Okami e Inuyasha, esto habría sido muy, muy interesante.

O una con los otros supuestos amigos de inuyasha, uno con Shippo, o con las examantes de Sess.

T-T abandonado Noooo.

Gracias por tomarte tu tiempo para escribir el fic.
Silv Sapphire chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
Really hope you update...
imsocreative chapter 15 . 3/18/2014
I think you done good but maybe you should have put more emphasis on how disrespectful the boy acted towards the lords(please write more by the way love you peace
pixy chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Please! Please please please update this fic again...Pleases?!

Its truly a wonderful & most unique AU.
HiguraSHi18990 chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
Are u going to update soon!? Please! I want to read more (but i do get annoyed with all of the comment replies in each chapter ) but i still wish to read more!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
This is one of my absolute favorite stories! PLEASE, CONTINUE IT! (even though you haven't for 7 years...)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
I WISH YOU WOULD CONTINUE THIS STORY! It's probably my favorite inu/sess fic!
Lady chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
I just found the story and I really love. I hope you can continue it soon.
Sola05 chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
I liked your history. Update, please!
Heili chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
you are horrible you know? why not new chapter? I WANT MORE. please write.