Reviews for Hidden in Plain Sight
imsocreative chapter 15 . 3/18
I think you done good but maybe you should have put more emphasis on how disrespectful the boy acted towards the lords(please write more by the way love you peace
pixy chapter 1 . 3/9
Please! Please please please update this fic again...Pleases?!

Its truly a wonderful & most unique AU.
HiguraSHi18990 chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
Are u going to update soon!? Please! I want to read more (but i do get annoyed with all of the comment replies in each chapter ) but i still wish to read more!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
This is one of my absolute favorite stories! PLEASE, CONTINUE IT! (even though you haven't for 7 years...)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
I WISH YOU WOULD CONTINUE THIS STORY! It's probably my favorite inu/sess fic!
Lady chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
I just found the story and I really love. I hope you can continue it soon.
Sola05 chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
I liked your history. Update, please!
Heili chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
you are horrible you know? why not new chapter? I WANT MORE. please write.
shiskanae242 chapter 15 . 11/7/2011
WHY WHY DO YOU PEOPLE DO THIS TO ME. This is THE BEST Inuyasha fanfic I have come across. Inuyasha is powerful and to top it off he aint half human but half tennyo this story was soooooooooooo enjoyable. PLEASE I BEG OF YOU FINISH THIS MASTERPIECE.
Emriel chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
i really liked this story and im just disappointed that it seems discontinued. do you have any plans in finishing this fic? orrr... is this everything T.T?
Sonnenfrost chapter 15 . 10/8/2011
up till now, this story is my favorite InuYasha story.

You fill in all the holes which are never explained anywhere else and I think your interpretation of the characters are also flawless.

I always thought I was the only one who wondered how in 500 years things can change so drastically and no one remembers. Or when the 'fake mother' of InuYasha used magic, I really thought I was the only one who realised that as a normal human you do not summon 'teleportation flowers'.

I also like the InuYasha in your story the best. Someone who has suffered his entire life is careful, secretive and cold, not some brainless, bashful and ignorant fool. He would have died as a pup. I think you should make Inu a little more scared of depending on someone else beside himself, after all, I don't think he would believe in love or protection.

The only mistake I found is InuYasha eye colour, they are just as violett as his mothers and not blue or grey. But apart from this there is nothing wrong.

I am looking forward of how you will make Inu's friends react, when they realise that everything was just an act

I also really hope, that his grandmother shows up somewhere in the story.
XxNyu-chanXx chapter 15 . 5/28/2011
WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS TO ME? :( More please! X3
Wiccan Queen chapter 15 . 5/9/2011
Plz update soon
Guest chapter 15 . 4/3/2011
When will you put in a new chapter? I would love a new one. Please!
Sanity's Sadistic Solace chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!

Let. Me. Tell. YOU!

First of all, I want to thank you for not making Inu No Taisho (Renshoumaru in here) a rapist or sadistic creep. Thank you for making him an honorable and caring father that he really was :D

I am wondering and very curious as to where you came up with all these ideas for this story. Sudden inspiration? Dreams? Kittens?

Although I have most CERTAINLY read some pretty amazing inucest stories, this has got to be the most organized, kind of in-character story of Inuyasha that I have EVER read. Period.

Ba da bop bop ba I'm lovin' it!

On a side note, this story has A LOT of OC's. A LOT. Unless I've missed out of some characters from the anime/manga, HOLY CRAP there's lots of OC's. It's not a bad thing, but a little confusing, even though you post their info at the bottom of the chapter once they're introduced. That's neat :)

Sesshoumaru's playful attitude is a trait not often used to characterize him in stories, but my gosh, it's such a relief to have him so laid back and determined to make Inuyasha his lover. Thank you so much for this ]

Although I hate it when Inuyasha plays TOO hard to get, it's also part of his character, a part of him that appears to be a little left out in here.

We can never forget all the hardships and cruelties Sesshoumaru had put him through as a loner and with his gang (or maybe the anime/manga hadn't gone in depth back in 2006 about their relationship in canon) I'm just surprised that Inuyasha is so trusting (or maybe he's not?) after all they've been through.

Then again, your story appears to have taken a different route. In here, Sesshoumaru has visited Inuyasha multiple times as a pup and Inuyasha's mother, although incredible, has a very intriguing story of her own that helps incorporate how Inuyasha has managed to survive and protect himself when his mother wasn't around and after she died (but it makes me slightly curious as to how she died like a normal human being. You mention how she failed to inherit the immortality to your response to someone's review and I question: how?).

In a way, it helps Readers understand why the hanyou's so comfortable around Sesshoumaru, that reason being he's well capable of taking care of himself. See? So much incite in this story, I'm in love.

I have a feeling that when the guest finally come, there's going to be LOTS of new OC's, something I'm looking forward to, and something I slightly cringe out. So...many...new characters. Grr, but it's actually refreshing, if a person takes the time to think about it. In Inuyasha's world, we already know so much about the humans, their cultures and rulers (somewhat) because, for a while, that's all the hanyou lived with. Humans. But since Inuyasha has been introduced to Sesshoumaru's life, it's only natural that Readers are acquainted with an entirely new world of nobles, heroes, customs and cultures. This is the Demonic Nations, a world that truly consist of youkai and their interactions amongst each other as a completely different species.

Besides all that, the suitors for Inuyasha are gonna be in a world of hell once Sesshoumaru's through with 'em :3

I also couldn't help but read the little information you had at the end of Chapter 14 (2,5 Chapter 13) about the classes and such. It was that little tidbit of information that made me realize how organized and how much potential you're going to put into this story and to its end. 8D Dedicated authors are awesome.

And yes, I know that this hasn't been updated since 2006, which would explain the naming of Renshoumaru, instead of Inu No Taisho (unless you purposely named him this for some sort of plan I'm clearly unaware of) in the story. Simply put, a story doesn't necessarily have to be COMPLETELY put on hold. I know you're focused on Harry Potter, but it's never wrong to satisfy inu-lovers a little here and there with perhaps, monthly updates? Yes? No? Maybe so? We wouldn't have to expect something each month, but just a little compensation each month for a nice review wouldn't hurt anyone C8

At least it can't be said that I didn't try.

Also, since it's going on FIVE years, if you're not going to finish this story, please demolish my and Readers' alike hopes for an update and say it's discontinued or just delete it. There's only so much teasing a Reader can take, 'tis true!

Keep up the fantastic work someday, you're an amazing author :)

StriSpleS