Reviews for Can't Pretend That We're Okay
Cutter12 chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
I'm a big fan of Numb3rs and I am a big fan of the book The Outsiders. So you bringing these two together is just great. Luckily, Charlie did not have what happened to Ponyboy & Johnny. But, both Pony & Charlie have big brothers who care and looks out for them in the end. Thanks for writing this. :)
Jazmingirl chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
awe so sweet I just love them
epalladino chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
Nice story. Thanks, Beth
Cutiepie2191 chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
Great story! I loved it! It's definitely one of my favorite Numb3rs stories on the site. Keep up the good work:)
charlieeppes chapter 3 . 4/12/2007
I just saw this one. I put myself into Charlie's shoes and I actually cried along with him. Nicely written!
Mel J1701 chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
A nice insight in the complex relationship between the brothers. On one hand, Don is over-protective to the point where he does get very angry when Charlie is in danger (although I couldn't see him hitting his brother) and, on the other hand, we have Charlie who doesn't realise that there are times when Don knows best and he has to relinquish control lest he put everyone in danger.
marilyn chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
Yes, I like all that cute little stuff. The show simply does not show enough of the "loving" side of that family and it is obviously there, just in their mannerism toward each other. Thanks, you did a great job!
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
aw that was adorable! I loved it!
Hc-Svnt-Dracones chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
why wasn't Charlie eating? I'm confused.
THUNDERINCRIMSON chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
SIMPLY WONDERFUL! I LOVE THE CUTE FEELINGS BETWEEN THE TWO BROTHERS!
maurbill chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
I loved it. I certainly do hope you continue on with these moments between the Eppes brothers. I for one will be there to read and review them. Great Job with this one and I am sure the next will be just as good.
Patty chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
I just knew Charlie shouldn't have lain down with wet clothes.

It was just asking for trouble. Frankly I was expecting pneumonia.

I hope you get the DVD for your birthday too!
lollie chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
wow what a good story so far! I'd be very happy if you updated. and the first season is very good.
thebondgirl chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
great chapter! i agree that it is at least a teensy bit possible that don could hit charlie, but in the actual show, it would have to be prety serious to drive don that far... but that doesn't matter; this is fanfiction! we can do whatever we want!:P looking forward to reading more!:):):)
Leoloco chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
Hi!

I think you have a very good story idea here, and although the characters might be a little OOC, I think that's not necessarily a bad thing. I mean, it's still fanFICTION, right?