Reviews for Cruel Summer
TV Angel 711 chapter 13 . 6/13/2006
Great story! I can't wait to read your next great story! Please keep up the great work!

SVU forever!

ES forever!

OB forever!

FT forever!

JM forever!

DC forever!
J0 chapter 12 . 6/9/2006
WOW!

Oh, my goodness! I never saw this coming. I never saw it in a million years. This is devastating for him on SO many levels.
gentle-haikus chapter 12 . 6/9/2006
WOW, I can't believe it! What a shock and a twist that I never saw coming. What is going to happen now? Please update as soon as possible.
LuckyInLove chapter 12 . 6/9/2006
What an interesting twist - I didn't see it coming at all. I thought Ally was the perfect girl for Elliot to meet and get over Kathy. You do a really good job expressing their emotions. Keep up the great writing. I look forward to more chapters soon.
iansmom chapter 12 . 6/9/2006
Oh my gosh. What a shock. I thought she was going to say she was a virgin or something but certainly not this. What is going to happen to Elliot? He can't get it! No! And I liked him and Ally together so much, but what will happen to them now? Oh, I have so many questions and just can't wait for all of the answers!
Jazmine86 chapter 12 . 6/9/2006
OMG she has aids i skipped the smut section so please say they used protection if elliot get's aids i kill ally i sharpening my knives right now please update soon
idinakristinfan chapter 12 . 6/9/2006
OMFG. You can't leave us with a cliffhanger like that! It violates all the ethical codes of fandom! Such an amazing chapter...and then a cliffy?

Update right now. Please.

Kate
tamasit1 chapter 12 . 6/8/2006
Cliffhangers suck! Man I totally did not see that coming. I knew she was hiding something but I never thought that was it. I can't wait to see where you go with this.
Mousie2003 chapter 12 . 6/8/2006
Oh my...that was defintely a twist in the story
Shadows in the City Lights chapter 12 . 6/8/2006
o_o

That was... I don't know. Cruel. Unusual. Against one of the amendments on the bill of rights. But... Guh. Poor Elliot!
TV Angel 711 chapter 12 . 6/8/2006
Wow! Talk about throwing your loyal readers, like myself a curve ball! Interesting. Please continue with this story! I am really enjoying it! You are a great writer! Is there going to be anymore mention of Liv?

E&O forever!

SVU forever!
iluvstabler chapter 12 . 6/8/2006
OMG! I totally didn't see that coming! That was the last thing I expected! OMG! Poor Elliot!
XxI'mHAVINGaJOBROMANCExX chapter 12 . 6/8/2006
why didnt ally f* tell elliot? omfg! that bi*!
gentle-haikus chapter 11 . 6/4/2006
Another outstanding chapter. The entire date seemed so wonderful and perfect. But Elliot is leaving in two days. What is going to happen with him and Ally's relationship? Can't wait for the next chapter.
gentle-haikus chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
Good chapter. It's so sweet that they have deep feelings for one another. This story keeps getting better and better. And it's about time they made it to the bedroom. LOL.
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »