Reviews for I capture the castle
analise17 chapter 11 . 7/25
And it's Dumbledore who moves you around like a pawn on a chess board without ever asking, without ever listening - without explaining. Yeah, that's it: poison D. :D - I don't know how to make a creepy smiley face.
I know he won't, because that isn't Harry...but maybe Harry will wake up and stop being pushed around so much. Education isn't that important when you can blend into the Muggle world get a GED and have some semblance of a life.
The irony is that whether Snape realizes it or not Harry is giving him plenty of information; it's just not what he wants to hear (or see). But then again this Snape doesn't deserve Harry so I'm ok with him being an utter prat in the hope that Harry somehow gets his cloak, reads up on spells to slip under the radar and moves on with his life because honestly, the world isn't doing him any favors right now.
analise17 chapter 10 . 7/25
Sirius' letter almost sounded like a suicide note... Serious Sirius! Don't give Harry ideas when he's this depressed!
analise17 chapter 9 . 7/25
ok, Remus makes this slightly bearable but still, everyone better eat crow for Harry after this. why oh why am i reading your awful angst? I almost cried! and it's not even finished. My ending will be "Harry moved to Bermuda and lived happily ever after while Britain exploded. The End." One final note that you may never read: Hedwig better know that Remus **is not** Harry!
analise17 chapter 8 . 7/25
raise your hand if you think Harry should just run the freak away! Seriously, screw them all except for Lupin (only half).
sasa chapter 12 . 1/23
What is this? Harry's not making an improvement at all!
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 17 . 4/26/2015
You really need to get back to writing!

There've been a few things about Harry's behavior I didn't understand (like at the grocery store, if he meant to put out the shop-keeper, why didn't he knock over a rack or shelf instead of destroying his and Snape's paid for food?), but it's fairly well-written.
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
I get that you were keeping harry in the dark but they way you wrote I was super confused
hpsslily chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
Absolutely love d fact dat ur story is so realistic
But y did u take away Harry's green eyes...his mum is still d same
And I would like more harry Snape rather than d neighborhood kids u know
Anyways plzzzzzz update

P.S. don't kill dumbledore!
Flummox chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
I have been rereading this lately and I really, really miss it. Are you planning on making it a priority when you keep working on your other stories?
The arithmancer chapter 17 . 7/2/2013
Are you going to finish this? Or is it abandoned?

It's very different, would like to know where it's going
sarahsezlove chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
Such a shame this was never finished, but I'll follow, just in case.
Optimistic, me
wandamarie chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
please up date when you can thanks
wandamarie chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
great work
wandamarie chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
good oen
wandamarie chapter 13 . 9/16/2012
Harry needs to get a spanking it was a good chapter thanks