Reviews for Midnight Cursing
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I also wasn't fond much of the cursing either.
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Ok, pretty good so far. Now that we know she's being tortured in her nightmares, what exactly IS the nightmare? Update soon. And please work on her grammar and spelling.
motherduckatschool chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Sounds good.

Loved it.

Keep writing,

dealingdreams5 chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
i love this story...the writing and the plot is fantastic :)please continue
The Hobbit Lass chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
I can't believe what I just read. That was one of the most horrible things I have seen on this site in a long time.

First of all, this isn't a story. This is just a lame profile for some Mary Sue original character that nobody cares about.

Secondly, your spelling and grammar makes me want to punch myself in the eyes. You didn't even capitalize your title.

Last of all, how old are you? Thirteen? Ten? Seven? Beginning a story with a long boring description of a character's looks and qualities is one of the worst writing errors you can make. I stopped doing that before I got out of elementary school.

Hope you gain some talent from me since I make such great yaoi fics and your just a spic that crossed the border.
Jade of Purple chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
Pretty good story. Can't wait for your next chapter.:)
Dragon77 chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
Great chapter! I can’t wait to read the next chapter so please keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
Moaricai chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
wow... i lost any hope in update after 6 month's. Nice to see that you returned to this story. I'm holding my thumbs for more frequent updates :)

I speak for all ROLO fans when i say "keep up good work".
CaryFairy chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
is she dreaming of him being tortured? someone please! update me
Alaynna chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
very sweet, only thing I didn't like was all the cursing (even if the title and the descrip warned me :D)

Pink Princess91 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
nice story! Really cute and I like the Logan/Ororo relationship
SituatedInSplott chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
oO, what was her dream about? Update so I can find out!
EsmeCullenRoxmySox chapter 1 . 5/30/2006