Reviews for The Daemon Wars
L0veME4eva chapter 12 . 3/25/2011
Just finished this series,

I seriously want you to publish books, I'd buy them!

Love love love this creativity. Onto the next! :)
Sage101 chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
This is awesome! I'm thoroughly addicted. :)
Rangerette chapter 12 . 9/8/2006
getting better and betterer... I like.
kasumi Shino chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
AWSOME KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
samhain83 chapter 10 . 6/29/2006
I have read the whole Wallmaker series until the current point and am really enthusiastiv about it. Do continue with this great story.

I will also recommend it to my friends as a good read.

Only one little point of critique: Sometimes the pace is almost too fast to follow and the reader must re-read some sequences (like the battle in the palace) to fully understand what is going on. :o)
Pennameunknowns chapter 8 . 6/18/2006
Oh i hate school, I know i dont have to go to it anymore, but it has stopped you writting... AND WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT AT THE GOOD PART! Please Please Please continue, if not i shall perish... You are fantastic and your story should win a medal
Shalimar chapter 8 . 6/11/2006
This is my favorite fanfic! I have been keeping up with the series and it keeps getting better. I am a HMC addict and I just can't get enough. You're stories are fabulous! I wish I could see the animated version of your unique rendition. please don't stop!
whisperinthenight chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
Why do you always end the chapter with a cliffy...I love this story so true to the characters and an excellent jump off from the books. I can't believe the small responds in reviews...one of the best stories I am reading on continue
whisperinthenight chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
This is one of the most well written fanfiction story I have ever read. You stay true to the characters and provide them with the nature process of character growth. thank you for writing such a great story...pleae update soon.
o-aki-hoshi chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
wow it took me 3 days to get this far and I CANT WAIT I am dizzy with anticipation for the coming chapters... YAY hurrah for you!
Lurel chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
(o_o) omilord! what happened? WHAT HAPPENED? What cracked the mirror? XD I just can't wai! Please, please UPDATE SOON!

Lurel
Emily chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
MORE I SAY! MORE! But when you're done with school dearie...or you need a break from it :o)

I LOVE MOO!
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
cant wait for next chapter coz i really enjoy readin ur stories