Reviews for A Hope For the Future
Ambernine chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Well done. I will go and read your other story. Very touching exchange between Jeff and John.
Math Girl chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Lovely, and a scene that the movie very much needed. Thanks, Janet, for fleshing out, filling in, and otherwise giving life to the characters we've watched and fallen in love with on screen. )

C.
Marblez chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
i'm sad to hear that this is one of your last few thunderbirds one shots, your a really good writer. So well done and hope your other stroies are as good as these are.
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Lovely one-shot. Really nice, how John is the one to comfort Jeff. I know, I'm a John fan... but then, so are you, so I don't feel bad about it. ;)

I'm ready for the next one-shot. :)

Ariel D - oh well, might as well continue with this. ;) No, you're not getting an extra FP. You still have one. :)
barb from utah chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
A very touching moment between father and son. You did it very well.
thundever1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Great story, brilliant interaction, could you do some more one-shots with John in them?
Lillehafrue chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Yowzah! What a great story! It ties in perfectly with the scene in the movie, and brings new insight to your other story. Poor Jeff, feeling helpless and guilt-ridden, leaving it to even more helpless and guilt-ridden John to straighten him out! I'd be really worried if I didn't already know how it ends!

Again, loved it!
mcj chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
What a wonderful chapter. I enjoyed this immensely. Well done.

mcj
Agent Five chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Wo! Amazing! That was so powerful. And it just fits there so perfectly as if it really is part of the movie. I love the description of the dying station and dying family. Profound and moving.

Thank you so much for sharing this.
Maiyri-Omega chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
um, WOW.

This was a great tie in to the movie.

They never show enough of what happens on TB5, and this is a nice litle piece.

I definitely like the conversation, and especially the Alan-doubting. Really don't like that particular character. He got far too much screen time, which could've been much better spent on...hmm, lets see...the other Tracy boys. ;)
Spense chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
What a wonderful piece. Quiet, too the point, and poignant. Nice to see John sharing his hope with his father. And the fact that those they are sure they are going to die, that hope is not dying with them. Beautifully done.