Reviews for Sunday
Phenomenal.

-Tear

J_F
The Last chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Sweet and simple... Very nice writing. Great job.
drey'auc475 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
hey

i loved the whole series. like you said, i have tears in my eyes right now. right now i'm listening to a Nickelback song called 'If everyone cared' as i read your story. download it sometime. i think that it has some relivance.
lennielight chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Fabulous and heart breaking at the same time. Great job.
katejones2005 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
SO SAD! But SO GREAT! I loved this series. SO excellent and just short enough that I could squeeze a chapter in before I went to breakfast before class. I don't really want it to end but seeing as there are only seven days in a week and you couldn't start inventing days-wait, could you? Hehe, great job! Looking forward to more of your stuff!
janissima chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
It was beautifully written but so unexpected as the rest of your fic was funny and uplifting. I was hoping to read some little ditty about Maggie/Grace while she was young. But still, you captured that final moment with such finesse...wonderful writing! I'll look for more from you!
trtlsoup2001 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Okay, you've made me cry. Klenex warning please!

It was a lovely series of ficlets and I enjoyed each and every one of them. Kudos!
jessie06star chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
what the hell. OK so he was probably what 65, 70 maybe. People live past then. OK calming down now. it was good you let him see his 20th anniversary. liked all of the instalments of the days of the week.
Mackenise Jackson chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I want to yell, but there are too many tears.

It is closure- and it shows their life together, but I would have loved to see more about their life as Maggie/grace grew up. but this story is/was great
tasha chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
haha. did you get the whole 20yr thing from babylon 5?...tut tut ;):P
Ilovesg1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Beautiful. What a way to start a morning, tears and a runny nose. A very fitting end to an interesting series.
gategirl13 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
omg that was completely cruel. it was beautifully written but so sad. god i hate Sundays now. imagine waking up to him...dead omg so sad. you made me cry ;( ;( loved it. pitty it had to end in death but still loved the series. hope to read more work from you.
liketoread chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
We never want to think about the death of those we love, but you did this quite beautifully. Thanks for sharing it.
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
WAH! (need a lillies chp to cheer me up! hint)
TLWROX chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I don't know about this one. I'm understanding that you wanted closure, and closure for a relationship (that doesn't end in divorce) is death in a way, but I'm just not sure. And I'm not sure if I'm not sure that I don't like it, or that I don't think it should've skipped 20 years into the future, or what. But I'm just on the fence with this. Sorry to break it to you... Hope you don't take it personally, but I wanted to let you know the truth, and that I loved the rest of the series; I'm just a little iffy on Sunday... :) :) :)