Reviews for Heart to Heart
TheAmazingBookWorm chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
Plz update ASAFP
Guest chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
This poor abandoned story. It was great while it lasted.
Nkaura-Ruta-La chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
Stem cells can now be made artificially, that means no need to kill the unborn! :D
Serendipity's Labyrinth chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
Lovely story...
iris flammea chapter 14 . 3/26/2012
this was a great chapter! the story has been so well writen, i really love the diolague between the characters its so realistic! please keep doing what your doing, this is the best story i've read so far. thank you for writing.
iris flammea chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
i really like the way you ended this chapter and i would think it would be sweet if haru and tohru ended up together.
iris flammea chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
i love this chapter its so dramatic! please keep writing!
EPICLY CONFUSED chapter 14 . 10/20/2011
I feel so confused i really liked this story pairing of haru and tohru but towards the end i wanted tohru and yuki but i still want haru and tohru...do u ever get that feeling?
haruismine chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
OMG DIS NEEDS MORE FLUFF! YUKI NEEDS A GIRLFRIEND SO HE CAN FULLY ACEPT HARU GOIN OUT WITH TOHRU!PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP UPDATE!I'M DIEING!
Alexiel chapter 14 . 6/18/2010
I hope that there will be a new chapter
67Lovely13Loved chapter 14 . 3/1/2010
Good job I loved it. Yay! Totally S-W-E-E-T I love it when are you gonna post the next one?
Kickasscanadiandaughternumber1 chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
plz plz added more chapters i all ready read all of theses chapter 6 times add more or i won't stop pesstering you till you do. Love your story

sincerly yours,

Sarah Ravencraft
xLuciela chapter 14 . 7/29/2009
I loved this story! It is so cute! I think Hatsuharu and Tohru are so cute together! - Great job!
harleydayenara chapter 14 . 6/2/2009
this story is amazing! and i'v herd of those sad kids of operations...i dont know if i would want that or not.-sigh-but i love the story and i hope to read more soon. XD keep up the great work!

Best of wishes

Totally CRAZY!
lucy chapter 14 . 3/9/2009
oh that was so good!

are you going to write more?please do because i really like!