Reviews for the true angels
kimicatdemon chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
I don't know why I read it, but it seems good! when i read fanfiction, I just throw away all logic of the actual game and just read it. It seems really good so far yet, except...death happens to be an uncanny issue here..o.o;;

Besides, did I miss something or is Regal missing? (eveyone seems to forget him)

but it's an intresting story. :)
Cheea5 chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
please continue, it's good._
XSageX chapter 7 . 1/25/2007
anyways like i was saying (my computer sent review 4 i was finished) im gonna kick your ass so hard you balls gonna pop outta ur eye sockets, rot in hell FUCKER! but i have to admit losing grip was ok but anyways like i was saying!

Ready guys?

Luke, lloyd, guy, zelos and cress: Doule demon fang!

Genis, Jade, arche and zelos again: Indignation!

mint, tear and raine: RAY, PHOTON, HOLY LANCE!

Natalia and chester : Gallant barrage!

Claus: Gnome!

Sheena: I call upon the servant of mother earth! Heavenly messangers! Enyvoy from the dark ayys! Hammer of godly Thunder!

Undine! Luna! Aska! Celsius! Origan AND... MAXWELL!

sheena: KICK HIS ASS!

Zelos: HOW DARE YOU KILL SHEENA! GRAVE!

well i think ive made my point!

Anyways lie i was saying... GO TO HELL!

HALA!
XSageX chapter 8 . 1/25/2007
YOU SHIT EATING FUCK WEASEL!

How the hell can you make sheena a slut!

I
Meowzy-chan chapter 8 . 9/17/2006
Oh, they want everything? I wonder what that means...

*ponders*

Oh, I know! YxK lemon! *_*

Update soon!
YinYangTigress chapter 8 . 9/16/2006
OMFM! I cant believe it took me so long to read this...you are one sick little girl brandy...update as soon as possible I really want to c how this turns out
RedEyedMistress chapter 8 . 9/16/2006
Nyatrue angels is a great story but...I can't stand the ZelosxSeles thing . aside from that it's an awesome story, cause Kruan is so awesome! *drools*
screwthestandard101 chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
o! Suspenseful! You MUST write more!

I really like the story so far and hope you continue soon! - Iamme
Arekkusu chapter 7 . 7/25/2006
Oh. My. God...

I sort of freaked out as soon as Martel died, yet I read the whole thing... up to here, anyway.

I'm not usually a flaming type, so I won't start here. You have a... vivid imagination. Keep writing!

I'm sticking to fluff stories now... _
nife chapter 7 . 5/29/2006
So weird. Well do write more
Meowzy-chan chapter 7 . 5/28/2006
Power to feed the hungry, yeah right. They're evil! No way they're gonna use that power for good. XD

Very very interesting! Keep it up! And I hope your hands get better soon...
Meowzy-chan chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
Hm? Zelos was never the chosen? Wouldn't Mithos have been in on this then? Ohwell, I'm sure you'll explain.

ZelosxSeles is still a scary thought. Even when they're not really bro and sis. I noticed a lot of typos this chapter... Did you write in a hurry?

Continue son!
Shoebox Dragon chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
WHAT THE FUCK?

Seles and Zelos aren't really brother and sister? YES THEY ARE! Stop screwing around with canon to fufill your sick fantasies! GAH!

Plus, LEARN HOW TO TYPE PROPERLY IN YOUR AUTHOR'S NOTES.

-Shoebox D.
Shoebox Dragon chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
Y'know, I usually try to remain civil when reviewing a fic, but this time I'm going all out:

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

What the hell is going on in this fic? Yuan killing and RAPING people? Why the FUCK is he doing this shit? From what I can tell so far, this fic has NO plot, just Yuan acting like a sick, deranged fuck! Do you expect ANYONE to find this shit SEXY? I sure as hell hope not! If it were up to me, this fic would've been DELETED by now!

This fic SICKENS me,

-Shoebox D.
Seraphim Rhapsody chapter 5 . 5/19/2006
I don't believe you! YUAN IS INNOCENT! HE IS! HE IS! I"LL NEVER BELIEVE THE EVIL, EVIL LIES!

Nice chapter. . . but this is totatlly opposite of how I viewed Yuan. . _; Oh well, I still really enjoy your story! I just feel sorry for everyone that is being killed. . .

Yay! More, more! Keep writing!