Reviews for Mai of China
Secret Feline chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
wat! but u cant leave it unfinished!
Crystal-Beast Onix Scorpion chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
Oh! :( I realy like this story, and it wasn't a bad plot at all.

If you ever decide to continue, remake or need help on the story tell me. I can help if you like. Good luck.

Also, could you read my mulan story. I would love to know what you think. the story name is: Yang.

See ya. By!
Kamahontas chapter 9 . 12/20/2008
Too bad you're not gonna finish this story, it's pretty good. Actually from maybe second half of first or beginning of second chapter I knew that Mai is Mulan's daughter, but it made me even more into this fic. But I have one question... Are in this story three characters with the name Ping? The blue dragon, Mai's friend from the troop, and her brother, mentioned couple times, or this guy from the camp i also Mulan's kid?
CluelessAngel chapter 9 . 9/4/2008
Actually it was a pretty interesting story. i mean it's one no one has done before. I wish you kept writing it...
MartyCessna chapter 9 . 9/3/2008
heheh, it's okay Freidon, most of my stories on here, I feel the same way. Actually, most of my stories anywhere. Once I finish them I think, "That was fun! I hate it now!" and start in on another in a long series of Sues who all have remarkably similar personalities. Anyway, I forgive you for not finishing. Keep writing, though! Now that you're older and wiser, you know ;)
SPNAngel16 chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
cant wait to read the rest
mrmistoffelees chapter 8 . 6/17/2008
*snickers* Love the story though...good job on characterization.
Georgina of Dragons chapter 8 . 4/24/2008
I hope you continue.

Dragon-Girl-Begins7
Everybody's Neesan chapter 8 . 6/10/2007
I'm really enjoying this. Please update soon!
DragonsLilic chapter 8 . 5/23/2007

Me: You just have to UpDate! You just have to! I'll die of suspence!

Ju: That'll be a first!

Me: Shut Up!

Ju: Hmph!

Ren: Uh...UpDate Soon!
DragonsLilic chapter 1 . 5/23/2007

Me: Befor I read the rest of this tale, I will guess that Fa Mulan and Lei Shang are her parents. That is my guess! UpDate Soon!
DeathChild666 chapter 8 . 3/11/2007
This is good so far. Advise: Hurry up and up date the story i can't wait. Your killing me.
Rosie Rubix chapter 8 . 3/10/2007
Ah, so Mai is actually Mulan and Shang's long lost daughter then. That explains a lot.

I like that she's ticklish. But how is the cricket still around after so many years?
Magenta Stone chapter 8 . 3/2/2007
This is good so far. Update soon please.

*MS*
Story Weaver1 chapter 8 . 2/25/2007
LOL! I can just imagine that happening with Mushu around. I can't wait for sparring training so Mai can show those boys how you fight on the street!