Reviews for Karahrr Chronicles: II A Past Lifetime
Zeng Xiao Long Sunstar Crystal chapter 20 . 6/19/2009
This has been an awsome bit of writing!

I was laughing so hard by the end of chapter 19. Karahrr batting Topspin around like a giant cat toy was EXCELLANT! BWG!

I had my kitten Arcee (she is only 8 weeks old and lives up to her name) on my lap as i was reading and she kept loking at me everytime i laughed.

Please continue this story since it would be an upset to many - even those who never review - if you never finished it.

Keep up the great and amusing work.

avid reader and fan

Crystal
Caramel Jalapenos chapter 20 . 1/10/2007
Finally! I've been waiting for you to update! I love this story so much! Can't wait for the future chapters!
Caramel Jalapenos chapter 19 . 9/2/2006
I'm sorry! I've never been that original. I won't put in that "update soon", but I'll be thinking it. I thought it was pretty funny!
Fk306 chapter 19 . 8/31/2006
Yay! I is scaring people! I say people cause you are the fourth or fifth to say that ;P I shall try and add a little more but that has basically been my review for every single story I has ever read XP call me lazy if you want. I like to stick to the short and encouraging.

BTW I still have a little trouble telling who's POV it is but its gotten to the point where I just dont care and read cause nothing is stopping me from reading. Xcept maybe my mom but she aint home right now! update soon please

P.S. was this review good enough for ya? *raise one eyebrow* lol sorry but somehow I will go back to "this is great please update soon" before this day is over ;
Caramel Jalapenos chapter 18 . 8/20/2006
Me: That was funny! (spies Topspin in ball form) Ball! (pounces on him)

Icefire:I thought you were one of the monkey people not the cat people.

Me:I am a monkey person. I just think it is fun to torture! UPDATE SOON!
Fk306 chapter 18 . 8/18/2006
this is great please update soon
Hestia89 chapter 17 . 8/15/2006
Well... at first I thought that this was little boring but then I realize that this is very interesting story. Please update soon!
Caramel Jalapenos chapter 17 . 8/12/2006
That ending part When Topspin woke up was pretty funny. I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'M BEGGING YOU GUYS!
Caramel Jalapenos chapter 16 . 8/12/2006
Poor girl...
Caramel Jalapenos chapter 15 . 8/12/2006
Cool! Awesome chapter!
Caramel Jalapenos chapter 14 . 8/12/2006
I can wite a lot in an hour. Trust me I write ALOT. Neat chapter! I loved it!
Caramel Jalapenos chapter 13 . 8/12/2006
I never would have been smart enough to devise that explanation X_X
Caramel Jalapenos chapter 12 . 8/12/2006
I really like it! But why'd he have to die! (Cries)
Caramel Jalapenos chapter 11 . 8/12/2006
I don't like the evil cliffies!
Fk306 chapter 17 . 8/6/2006