Reviews for Creating A Family
Vivsien chapter 1 . 5/13/2019
Omfg, instead of getting hit by something out of left field, we were hit BY left field!
Ankreiyas chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...I love this. Thank you so much. This is the kind of crack you want to read when you think about Itachi and his warped sense of love...
Vivaan chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
Crack at its finest!
Akikarui chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
The fuck. Help me
FashionFable chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Omfg /dies of laughter. Oh shit! Well played
Magic Magician chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Okay, that was funny. I imagined a pregnant female Neji trying to kill Itachi in his sleep ;D And the other child also trying to kill his father. How Itachi just talks about so naturally and almost with pride lmao!
Thanks for the one-shot ;)
made desu chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
disturbingly funny but creepy all the same
BlueberriesGoneBad chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Best ship ever. Ever. You should make this into an epic story!
Hakuei Shirei chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
LOL. This is humorous and hilarious. Redundant, yes, I know. But still needs to be said.

All the CrackShipping~~
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
...The heck did I just read.
Amusing, despite there being so many things wrong with it.
lightorange chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
It's weird (very weird) and hilarious at the same time.
My favorite quote? "...but he learned to glare before he said his first word." XD
BerNael chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
welll, that was deliciously twisted! :)

p/s: instead of saying "this is a joke", i think it's much better if you say "this is a crack fic". just a suggestion
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
*Sniff* It's so d mn beautiful, that it hurts my eyes *sniff*. I like that it's with pre-characterization Itachi (I get this creepy urge to want to chloroform him while shushing him and telling him it was ok to just be bat ish crazy and not be all noble)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
dafuq
Jungyaku chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
...and I assume they lived happily ever after. Oh, I liked it, thanks for the fic.