Reviews for Forget and Remember
kikXsesshy chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Great Story! D and nice poem/letter
Cactus2008 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
That was sweet and fluffy, yet somehow not too OOC. The poem was really touching. Thanks!
IWantThisAccountToBeDeleted chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
i'm not a rly big sesshkik fan but, that story was rly good! i luved the poem 2.
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
AW! That was great!
Kiharu3291992 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
awe ever so cute... hip hip hoary...this story is really cute, just not the first chapte, but that's okay. thank you for taking your time to write this lovley story for all of us Sess?Kik fans.
katana sohma-demon girl chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
*sniffle* It's so pretty...The poem he wrote...The way he had the necklace and gave her the other half...I LOVE THIS ONESHOT! I SWEAR THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! SESSHOMARU SO DESERVES KIKYO! I like Kikyo with Inuyasha too, but I also like her with Sesshomaru. I'm reading your other oneshots now, you're very good at writing, love it!
thir13enth chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
FINALLY A STORY THAT MY FRIEND SECRET NIGHT HAS NOT REVIEWED TO YET...

*slits eyes and looks around*

well anyways, that last line was powerful

i like last lines

last lines are cool because i can make them too

but of course your last lines are more awesome than my own

_
Inu-chan8970 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Beautiful! You're one of the best SessKik writers ever!
Darth Vader chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Just crawl back into your own little corner, "I'm back." No one wants to hear your whining...-.- It's not as if Kagome/Sess is any better. At least Kik and Sess have SOME similiarities. .

Anyway, this story is pretty good! Sappy at some points, but I liked it! -
I'm back chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
O, Good Lord, will someone knock some sense into these people?

I thought Sa/SEsh was bad, but this? How can this even happen? Their is not a chance in the world that this pairing would ever happen! Even though it WAS a very god written story, but, poeple, PLEASE.
heya-gurl chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
tian ah!hao lang man oh! it means heavens! how so romantic! in chinese..i'm a chinese but not from china! anyway, this story rocks more than anything! anything! the thing is WRITE MORE!and review for my story if you want to, thanks!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Oh my gosh, I want to cry for Kikyou so bad! She never cried for Inuyasha but cried for Sesshoumaru. So sad but so good. Great job! I love it so much! :D A broken heart healed under the Sacred Tree where it was broken. Great ficcie! :D
reikotsu chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
BWAHAHAH! SessxKik! xDD And something different. Me like. -

Man, you're so into romantism aren't you? You're way better than it than I am. Psh. Eh. That's because I'm not a sap like you. x]

I can't keep up with your fanfics. -_-;; You freakin update like so much in the same WEEK. I don't know how you do it...

Anyways keep up the good work, sis! I'd like to see non-cliche fics in the future. (cough) x]
Zzsoccer334 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
That was so gorgeous! Wow. It was so wonderfully written too! Ah, it was definitely different from the usual, but it was so lovely! This one is my favorite of your stories so far! Keep up the amazing work!
berserkgurl chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
well written and i loved it.