Reviews for The Strength of Brothers
NOT THE FLUFFY!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
fhj
onijutsu chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
What would you say if I said this would be a lot better if you simply started it at the point Naruto and his friends first came back to Konoha?
From there you could slowly reveal what they have learned and build characters as you want. I'm still sticking with my last review, this story so far has literally just been point a to point b with filler jammed in there for length.
Starting them off at the gates of Konoha, give them super strength or whatever you want but, build upon the characters from there, give them a solid foundation for reader's to get attached or relate to.
Right now I'm not into the characters at all, they are young kids yeah, I get it, but everything is being handed to them, there is no structure I can follow. I don't get why Kyuubi is super nice, I don't get why Gaara is there other than you like him and want him in the story, I don't get why Zabuza just up and takes in two more kids and instantly becomes a 'family'.
So yeah, take it or leave it but this where I'm at in your story, I think I am going to stop here.
onijutsu chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Everything is falling into place way too easily, why?
It feels like I'm reading a grocery list and the biggest hurdle is walking to the item and putting it in the cart, where is the confrontation or something... anything. I'm going to keep reading but this is just where I'm so far into the story. I think a small 4-5 paragraph prologue telling us what happened and where they are would be a lot better than there first chapters to get the information across.
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 46 . 6/2/2013
bastard!
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 45 . 6/2/2013
19 year old Naruto. only 4 tails? that would mean 1 tail every 2 years.
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 44 . 6/2/2013
Don't hint us!
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 43 . 6/2/2013
Oh my... Iwa vs an alliance of Kumo/Suna/Kiri/Konoha
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 42 . 6/2/2013
I would have just assassinated the council members.
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 40 . 6/2/2013