Reviews for She Don't Know She's Beautiful
Emerald Leviney chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
i love the song! such a cute fic! and i thought it was awesome for 45 minutes not rubbish!

"Please, no flames! (That’s Roy’s turf" LMAO ;)
Kaori-chan92 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I don't think you were OOC at all. The part I lobved most was when no one but Furey and Roy knew it was
Danelle chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
good but the song is Sammy Kershaw not Kenny Chesney.
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Love the song choice! It's a great one for Roy and Riza! I wouldn't have spent so much describing where everyone was, but the explanation of Riza not noticing everyone's reaction to her and such was good, maybe formating it a bit different, like bolding or centerizing the song lyrics or something so its easier to tell them apart from the story. You did a great job though, good luck with the next story!
emeraldcyclone chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Oh, how cute. I like how you portrayed the feelings. Nicely written, especially for 45 minutes.
rizahawkeye21 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
very very sweet, well done. pelase keep writing!
Demon Slaying Hanyou chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
*Claps* Bravo! I especially love the little part with Maes at the ned. Really, what Royai fic is complete without him?
Short Witty Name Goes Here chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Only Maes, only maes, anyway i like this story, though i dont think that Kenny sang this, but what ever it was still good,

Later Days

emma chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Nice cute story, except that I have one little problem. Are you sure Kenny Chesney sings this song because I only know the Sammy Kershaw version. However KC might of recorded it, and I knew nothing about it. Anyways that is only confusion on my part, so good story yet again. Keep writing. -EMMA
Hayashi Azuma chapter 1 . 6/26/2006

what the hell r u saying?

"...It's rubbish.."

That's B.S! Back Space!

you're story was good! real good!

(sorry that i sound kinda rude...but for some reason, when ever i think too much, i always start to sound rude...ah, well! Who gives a scone?
fitzefitcher chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Aww, cute.
Cles chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Aw... this was cute, not rubbish! I really liked it! )
floofyMiko chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
_ Aww, that was adorable.
Keoni-chan chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Aww that is so really sweet! I like it a lot. You could have left the song part out. This one is strong enough to stand on his own legs. You kept close to the characters and you seem to know you're stuff well. I love it! Keep it up!
Suki dah Turdle chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I can really imagine Maes doing that XD .