Reviews for I Don't Believe You
You did a good work here.
I mean,it was a little disturbing and very dark,but your Jack is so wild and hot that it was worth it.:)
Sexy dark Jack is ever a pleasure to read.
Dark Jack is amazing,hot and sexy. He's so gorgeous.
honey chapter 1 . 6/5
A good story,unusual,wild and hot. A little bit extreme,but very well-written.
Kate and Jack are one of the hottiest couples ever seen (ever read too).
Alex chapter 1 . 6/3
Great sex scene were the best ever.
The sexual chemistry between Jack and Kate is very hot.
A crazy,wild,great fiction...I enjoyed it so much...
I miss Jack and Kate.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/24/2015
Almost 10 years late but THAT WAS AMAZING!
lostindallas62 chapter 23 . 10/10/2010
hahahaha...smack the shyt out of Susan!

Too Funny!
lostindallas62 chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
I just start reading this one...

I really do miss LOST and my JATE fix!

Love the ending with 4 of other Losties hearing Jack and Kate jexing it up against the door...funny stuff!

Jack an assassin with the military nice spin...very different way of looking at how he shot them down out of the net!
livelovelast chapter 10 . 2/18/2008
Okay, I just found this story and I'm reading the whole thing. Normally I wouldn't review until the end, and I won't review it again until I finish, but I had to say Lindelhoff is a liar. I never knew he promised lots of jate in season 3, but seriously, that was his idea of a lot of jate? Cage sex, betrayals, and Kate just being a generally stupid person? I wonder what his idea of a lot of Skate is. I don't think I want to find out.

I'm loving this story, since I really, really miss the old Kate. Seasons 1 and 2 had some great moments with her, and its a shame that they completely destroyed her character.

I'm going to go back to reading this now, and I'll leave another review when I finish. Which may be a few days. :)
jadajadajada chapter 9 . 7/13/2007
I just wanted to review this because I could totally imagine Charlie saying something like that or anything you make him say because you picture him so well and I'll miss him so much!

PS! And yes it's about the 8th time I'm reading this story but I still can't get enough of it!

Ida:-)
Ladywilde chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
Nope, I didn't think this chapter sucked at all... I liked it and will be fun to see Kate and the girls get together and blab about their sex lives - you should so let Shannon enlighten us on her and Sayid's lol... those two were so hot together.

Also, loved the whole scene between Kate and Sawyer (I can def. sense some serious drama brewing here) well, I am off to read more...thanks again for the post.
Ladywilde chapter 9 . 4/16/2007
o snap, Jack is about to get his torture on... yeah, I really hate Michael's character, what a complete wank! glad he's gone for good, cus if I had to hear him say, "they took my boy!" one more frakin' time...

okay sorry for the rant, love the story...the one and only complaint is that Kate is way to needy in this story, I would like to see some of the old, kick ass, take no prisoners Kate...other that, keep up the good work, your story rocks!
Ladywilde chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
Nice Chapter, it would be nice if you inculded just a wee bit of Sawyer angst in here, better yet... him and Jack should go at it lol... m now that would be a fun fight. Loved the chapter and love your story...awesome.
Ladywilde chapter 6 . 4/16/2007
ha ha, so that explains why Jack was such a lucky shot with the net, awesome fitting that in to your story, love it!
Ladywilde chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
that was so hot! *fanning myself* I loved the smut! what can I say, the thought of those two making dirty, sweaty love does things to me lol... thanks so much for that, nothing like some good smut that actually has a real story to it. Awesome!