Reviews for Under the Bed
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
very good however instead of second year they should be at least third year since that is when they found out about Remus (unless you put this as how they eventually found out) and the nickname Moony I always assumed came in fifth year when they all were animagus's. Other than that this was absolutely brilliantly funny with excellent descriptions of their characters (I find the description of Peter very ironic considering how we know he turned out).
Blithesome chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
This was surprisingly good! At first I didn't realize how a Marauder's era prank would be known to diary Riddle, but it all made sense in the end. I really liked the writing style as well - something about it pulled me into the world of Hogwarts as if I was reading about it for the first time. Well, the capital letter thing at the beginning went a bit overboard, but the characters thought so as well so it's OK.

On another note, I always did wonder about the werewolf cub thing. Raising Harry in a cupboard was bad enough, but small babies under a bed? :P That just couldn't be possible!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
XD This is awesome and hilarious.
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
That was amusing. Thanks!
DragonQuill6913 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Ha ha! Amazing story! I laughed so hard - beginning to end! You did a fabulous job, I love it!

God Bless you,

reader chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Brillaint story! I loved it!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This was really good. And funny, Poor Snape, he's been scared for life. Re,msu makes a brilliant point, werewolf cubs woukld just be babies. and no way would Hagrid raise those under his bed. Great job!
RJLupinFan chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
LO! Good one!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
This is hilarious. Lol. Professor Muerno and Snape are such idiots.
JamieGlasgow4 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
That was SO funny. Loved it!
Gyrc chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Well, as Ron would say ... "Bloody brilliant!"
mrscribble chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
This was very cleverly written - I'm surprised you haven't more reviews! It was wonderfully done, I liked Prof. Muerno's nice little speech at the beginning. I shall be certain to pierce any Creatures of the Dark in their Black Hearts Dripping with all that Bad I come across. x)
kalathetrumpeter chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
What a great story!
Possum132 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
A clever and amusing story, but I was surprised that Neville's large and smelly onion from CoS wasn't listed amongst the essential protections against Dark creatures. Poor Snape, this was a nasty little precursor to the Shrieking Shack incident.