Reviews for A Gift To Stay With You
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
O.M.G. I was embarrassed for him just READING this thing! That was sooooo uncalled for! Funny, tho!
Akane81 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I totally enjoyed this story! It was pretty funny.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
OH MY GOD!

that was hilarious!

I loved it!

that was an awesome prank

I hope Strata can run FAST!
LWKitty chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
omg! I can't believe I forgot to review this! This... Words can't describe how much joy this brought me. :) All I had to read was "Sage wasn't wearing pants" and I was instantly hooked. lol

Poor Sage; what a terrible prank for Rowen to pull on him! Although, only Rowen could make something like that work. And over ho-hos? lmao! :D Brilliant! I loved this. You should write more like this sometime! Maybe one for all the ronin boys? OH! Maybe Robyn could pull one on them. ;)

"Why is no one helping me!" lmao! I LOVE IT! :D

*/ Kitty \\*
Meira Evenstar chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
OMG! This is one of the funniest stories I've ever read. LOL! I'm adding it to my faves. :D
amisam chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Mew! Ghost you did it again . I only wodnered who was the dissapointed one when Robyn Took off the pants *More or less Rowen*
Taz chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Bwa-ha! That was hilarious! You certainly have a gift for dialogue and scenario!
Mirror and Image chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
*Image sighs happily* Ah, such beautiful imagery...

I want a sequal where dear Seiji-kins gets back at Rowen!

Image
willowsandgables chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
'nice legs! I think your skirt is shorter than Mia's today' haha, that gave me a good laugh. Woo yeah, I'm finally reviewing your stuff here, too, because it totally deserves it. This was such a lighthearted, hilarious little ficlet - never before have I read Sage getting so flustered and embarrassed as he does here. And it's good. Being able to imagine a near-naked Sage is quite wonderful, too, lol. I wanted to *be* Mia, hehe.
Dixxy Mouri chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Do you even need to see my review of this (which, by the way, why haven't I reviewed this yet?) to know how I feel about naked Sage? Of course you don't. You know I love this, we all know this partly my fault (I would be the Dixxy she mentioned in the author's notes) and quite frankly the world is a better place now that there is a little more naked Ronin in it.
Windborn chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Good lord, that was hilarious! When I saw your mention of this fic on your message board I was a little apprehensive, but it was well worth the read. Only from Rowen would that be believable as revenge over ho-hos. *laughs* Loved it! Mia's reaction and the last paragraph were priceless.
Okami1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
LOL! That was hysterical! I was a little leery about this story after reading the summary. (I have a dirty mind) But it was awesome! Rowen, you sly dog, you planned all this so Mia would have an *cough* unforgettable birthday. LOL! Keep up the great work! _
Marie Kenobi chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Absolutely hilarious. I loved it! XD

-Marie K.
emeraldteardrops chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
That was great! For the record it's my birthday today and that was a PERFECT present! Sorry you're not going to get a particular or detailed review, because naked Sage is going to get NO criticism. lol! Beautiful! Although I did notice that the interaction between Sage and Rowen was nicely handled. It wasn't just "steal Sage's clothes, yeah he's naked!". Rowen actually put a little thought into it all. Cute, clever, but pleasantly thought out. :) You should do more one shots.
Holli chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
o man.. i read this while i was at school.. and i was laughing my ASS off, and everyone kept looking at me like 'what the hell is wrong with her?' man.. i love this fic! a definite fave!