Reviews for Kiss, Touch, Lick & Suck
Thankyou chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Tease, Use, Bite & Bruise

more please
zaffiro chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
I love this story so much! Are you going to post the stories you talked about in the last chapter? I'd like to read them. May I also ask you if you'll write more about House/Chase? I think you should do it because you're really good :)
FaeFolk chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
Interesting story
Anonimoose chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
Ooh. I wanna know when those other stories are up. :)

Email:
SilentLuminosity chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
I loved these little stories pocketed into one. Characterization was amusing and fit perfectly to how the characters would be in this type of situation. I love your style of writing, it's not simple and (annoyingly) short. It has substance and great-ness added to it. I cannot wait until the follow up fics! I'll be waiting eagerly!

-Lumin
Acacia Jules chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
*gulp* MAN that was hot.
Doomthatimpends chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
that's it. I'll never have to write my own fanfic again because you write what's in my brain before I get a chance and you do it way better.
vanishingact chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
Ahh it's so awesome! I just wish you wouldn't change tenses halfway through the chapter. It throws me off like crazy. :D
pinknerffan chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
no big deal about the updating, I'm the same way...good story and I'll be looking forword to reading the others...
Ryo-girl chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
Love this so much!
pinknerffan chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
naughty thoughts...YEA!
rry chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
so... when's the next chapter due?

this is so funny! Chase teasing House has never before been done so beautifully! and teasingly!
Today4Angel chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
PLEASE FOR FUCK'S SAKE UPDATE!

I just found this fic and WOW. It is just... WOW.

So please update it soon!
witchhazel5 chapter 3 . 9/18/2006
waiting for the next chapter, very good writing
Doc House chapter 3 . 9/13/2006
Love this! Please post more ASAP.

Doc