Reviews for No Chick Flick Moments
TheSpnFandom chapter 1 . 3/27
This Is Amazing!
cynthia chapter 4 . 3/8
Hi. I am reading this in March of 2015. Sorry, late to the fanfiction thing. I really like this story because I can actually see it happening. Dean will do anythin for Sam. I can see Sam not realizing it because that is just how it has always been. I would have made Dean bathe his private area though. But I get Sam's hesitation; eww! Thank you for a great story. From a Dean-girl _
larasgee chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
PLEASE SEND ME A NAKED DEAN PHOTO AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER SAMUEL WINCHESTER XD

this is awesome! sick!dean is cute i wanna squeeeezzzeeee him
Dean chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
Omg! Sam took pics of a nude Dean? Hmm...
Anaida chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Woah! Love this fic.!
SayLo chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Mine
SayLo chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
I lOok i like i love
Lexy chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Poor thing , sore throats suck , (I'd know I've had my fair share) * hugging Dean* 's okay Dean
Lexy chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Lmao wow with a brother like either of them who needs enemies seriously black mail material while poor dean was sick really Sam you big evil moose XD
Lexy chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Heez Dean can be so damn stubborn some times , he'd hate me because I'm probally about as stubborn as he is if not more stubborn
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Aww poor stubborn Dean
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
great little story! I enjoyed reading it and I hope you write more like it! THank you for sharing!
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Blackmail opprotunity at the end! Though did he have to be naked?
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
I agree with you that the bath would NEVER have happened if Dean hadn't been delarious. That was a funny scene. Sam Winchester giving his big brother Dean Winchester a bath! Awesome image.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Is he going to do what I think he's going to do? This ought to be good. Can't wait till I click on Chapter 3!