Reviews for Molotov Nightmares
louisesnape chapter 16 . 3/27
So good ! I love it !
Koiame chapter 16 . 5/28/2012
Loved it! Excellent writing and the story was very cute and believable. Definitely one of the best Jack/Daniel I have read. Thank you!
Kittryn chapter 16 . 1/17/2012
Great fanfic! Nicely written.
Infinitechange chapter 16 . 10/21/2010
most excellent story.
Kokoroyume chapter 16 . 6/4/2010
Awesome story !

I really loved it _

Thank you for shared this story with us :D
Kokoroyume chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Whoa ! Amazing chapter !
mauralee88 chapter 16 . 4/29/2010
Very nice story!
NelyanaPhonexia chapter 16 . 2/19/2009
To start off you are an excellent writer. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. This is one of those gems that I sat down, and couldn't stop reading until I was done. It was a sad moment when I realized it was over, and longed for more - but it was a lovely ending none the less. You managed to keep Jack and Daniel in perfect character the whole time and made their adventures completely believable. I'm off to read more of your fiction and I can't wait to read more SG1 (especially J/D!) fics from you!
Meany chapter 16 . 10/9/2008
Sweet!
Ikumak chapter 16 . 12/4/2007
Just finished reading this. Awesome work yet again. You really kept me hanging there, and not just once. I adore how you add in humour at just the right time. This was such a beautiful story, as much as I love seemingly aimless slash I love real romance-based stories even more. Personally I tend to steer off track when I write and forget about that real spark that real love gets, and as lame as it sounds you've reminded me to keep that in mind when I write. So thanks.

Loved the ending by the way! I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for your work.
Cleo the Muse chapter 16 . 3/10/2007
Ah, I found this one on Area 52 and LOVED it. Excellent job! Daniel's marching off on a suicide mission to save the one he loved was spot-on, and Jack's determination to bring him back safely was perfect. Good Hurt, Beautiful Comfort.

:) Cleo
abydonian chapter 16 . 3/5/2007
awesome. you have a wonderful grasp of the characterizations of Daniel and Jack. Wonderful story with great dialogue and very believeably written.
fraewyn chapter 16 . 3/5/2007
I don't know if I should clap or look depressed

On one side, a great story just ended, and on the other side... a great story just ended

I love the ending though!
abydonian chapter 15 . 2/26/2007
such a good story! and Yay! they're finally together. please keep writing
tv-crazy chapter 15 . 2/25/2007
Cool - another update! And finally we get to see Jack and Daniel actually talk to each other - well, ok, not actually talk to each other, but at least they can admit what they are feeling. Yay Jacob for sorting them out :)

Anyway, now I want to see if they can manage to do this in real life!