Reviews for Fix You
AliceSunshine chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Amazing
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Nicely done. It made me fuzzy and I really enjoyed the interaction. Your narrative set a nice pace with your story and I loved how supportive Dean was here rather than using sarcasm.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
that was really well written, in light of the recent episodes I have taken to reading stories from season one where their bond was so strong because I can't take all the angst, distrust, and hurt that lies between them now, going back and finding stories like this make me hope that maybe they will find that again after this season ends, the best thing about the show was the bond that they shared and now I feel like that has kind of been ruined, the only reason I keep watching is that I keep hoping it will return to that once more
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Very sweet. You write their relationshop well.
workaholic chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
You do realise I'm now going to have 'Fix You' in my head all day! Enjoyed this - Sam angst is different but just as interesting to read/ write. I know what you mean by Dean being OOC - but we have seen little moments from him where he's shown that kind of quiet compassion & understanding. I think Sam would have needed more of that just after Jess died & so Dean giving him that little bit more in that situation does make sense. Thanks!
Banshee Queen chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Nice fanfic. :) I can't really see Coldplay's 'Fix You' as a Dean & Sam songfic etc, but you get the general idea and feeling. Well done. :)

Banshee Queen.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Absolutely, beautifully sad and tender.I love the song and I love this story.
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
healing Sam with words of comfort, small gentle touches. Never knowing the nightmare changed and he is the focal point. Tender without being schmaltzy. Well done. Thanks.