Reviews for Boys Are Stupid
The animaster chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
beautifully written man...i was smiling throughout the story...keep it up
Emziie chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This story is adorable.

Really well written and all the characters were in perfect character :). Love it!
Animegod 197 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Good story and nice ending.
hime the stars shine bright chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
SO CUTE! very well thought out. one of the best tyhil fics ive read. it would be so awesome if you wrote one called girls are confusing!
Connoisseur of Tea chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Aw! That was SO adorable! And had a good load of angst, whcih was major love! I'm amused at Max and Rei spotting the kissing scene with wide eyes. It's great xD

I just...gah! I can't get over the cuteness! I want moar! (brick'D)
Firedraike08 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
cookie! why do you have to be so good at writing? T.T tis not fair! Love this story! Once again, great description and language! Tis great!
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Oh my gosh! That was absolutely darling! I have never watched this show, ever, but I could feel every nuance of emotion that you infused the with.

Your writing style is so beautiful. I loved the part when she talks about his voice losing all the sharps and the flats...it was different, but oh-so lovely!

And I cried (yes, I did...I'm still crying) when Tyson was being an idiot and saying that he hates her...and then again when he came to apologise...and then again when he told her he loved her back.

This was one of the best, and most emotional stories I've read in a long while. I loved the style, the imagery...the repetition of 'boys are stupis'- a rather ingenious trick.

Absolutely stunning!
slowlyresonates chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Kawaii! That was hilarious, fluffy, lovely, all at the same time, excellent job!

-Laura
darkheart1992 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
i liked it.. it waz kool (i guess if ur into that stuff) but it waz kool

-darkheart1992
Kendo Baby chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
OH I want a cookie! That was so sweet, I'm so happy for Hilary!

Kendo Baby

PS: Maybe u can do the same thing, but for Kaoru and Kai! And, u can make this a drama or something!
Kai-Dranzer chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Aw...I like how you got Hilary and Tyson's characters down to a pat! It's a job well done and it's so sweet! Pls, do another one!
Nedunque chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
What a charming little ditty.

I don't have too firm a grasp on Hillary's personality, but it doesn't seem too off. Anyway, it fits the generic teenage romance (not that I have too firm a grasp of that either). Lots and lots of "Drama", where none is. Indeed, the utterly clueless teenage boy is an old staple, but this was a good take on it. Nice touch to include the all-knowing Mum - they seem to be that, don't they? Also nice to see Kai's talent for reading his teammates (even if you didn't even hint at his own crush*).

I liked the repeated references to "them". A good stylistic trick in my humble opinion. You also reminded me that I must get round to reading a bit of Gertrude Stein at some point.

A few things I didn't like (I don't want to get a reputation for gushing over authors): The three instances of "sweatdropped" - it's too much of a manga/anime visual, and it doesn't read well (to me at least). I don't mind you using the same turn of phrase in all three cases (if that's the effect you're after), but make it more descriptive and less graphic (not that my opinion matters). Two: I believe it's "so to speak" rather than "so as to speak". There was one thing more, but it slipped my mind. Might have been the all-caps. I appreciate you want to emphasise the yelling, it just looks awful.

I really wouldn't recommend a sequel (or parallel I suppose it would be). Part of what makes this story work is that we're in doubt (even if that be only ever so slight) about what goes on in Tyson's head. While plotting that out might have made for an equally good story, I can't help but think, that having it as a companion piece will take away from the charm of Hilary's side. But of course noöne's forcing me to read it, so if others are very keen on it, go ahead.

Your desperation for reviews is, by the way, rather unbecoming, and I much prefer muffins (chocolate) to cookies anyway.

- Nêdunque

*) not that Kai need to have a crush in your story. The solitary need not be completely clueless about love. It's just that Kai, in my mind, will forever be thoroughly engaged.
ElmGold chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
luv it
DarkAngelita chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
ohh- MMYY- GOSHIIEES! too good! i almost cried! and then a was jumping up and down!(literaly!) that was such an awesome one-shot! actually i think its my fave one-shot! i would totally love it if you made a fallow up of this! that would me soo kool! anyways .. i still love this story! your such an amzing writer!

laterZ.
DaddysGirl81 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I really, really love this story! I think that you should either continue it or make some sort of spin-off story. It was great and funny.