Reviews for Drawn
readersally chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
This is really beautiful! The older stories are much better than many that we have now. Oh, I loved it!
Scarlett Rakuen chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Dislike
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
That was cute! I'm almost tempted to maybe try and continue where this left off or something XP. I'd never be able to do it I don't think though. One, I have too many stories and two I'm not sure I can think of any ideas for this at the moment. Maybe another time. *shrugs* Who knows. If I do continue this though.. which I probably won't, I'd make sure to link to your story and let you know XP.
mist of 4 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I love tyka pairing and this story was really interesting. I loved the ending how you keep the readers wondering what will happen next. With Kai's last thought I get the idea that Kai obviously likes will Kai do and will Tyson move? I'm really curious. You should write a luck!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Hah beautiful...little worried when you said AU thought it be like a complete AU you know?

You set the scene, sense and everything in - what 30 words? - when for many it would take alot more than just one chapter without it feeling rushed or unnatural!

Real funny, Kai's reaction and Tyson's thoughts, though they fit the whole confused/raging hormones of adolescence.

Which of Tyson's words sounded like a challenge? I'm confused on that sorry. But excellent ending and Tyson's 'I'm not sorry' bit and then walking off _

Is there a sequel to this, cause if there aint there SO SHOULD BE lol !
Moonlight Memories chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Oh... this is so beautiful. Is this a one-shot? Or more?
akari-hayashi chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Wow, that's actually very well-writen, for a fic that has no proper start and end. :) I wish you had written more for it though..
Fira21 chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Oh, this is so good! Makes me proud that you reviewed my story! Gah... needs sequel. PLEASE! lol If you can that is.

Awesome work!

_\/ *peace-sign salute*
Ente-Huhnchen chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I really like the ending to it but you have to continue it. You can't just say "What have you started?" and just end it! This is a very good story and you could make it even better if you continue it just like you wrote it now. It would be unique. Barely anyone can make a story sound THAT believable. YOU HAVE TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Ayumu and Sakura chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Ayumu: This was so freaking good! I loved it!

Sakura: They were in character! I bow to thee! *bows*

Ayumu: I know..This story was so good! I loved/hated the way you ended it though! It's wonderful that you just left it at that, but I want a sequel!

Sakura: *is still bowing* Ya know, this is the first fic I've ever read were Kai punches Tyson after getting kissed by him.

Ayumu: Yup! Kai probably would react that way, I mean..It's Kai! But, anyway, this fic was absolutely wonderful! I applaud you! *applauds* But, please do a sequel! Pwease!
Lokelani chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
*sniffs* like the other reviewers...please a sequel?

nicely written :)
NekoAnime chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Gah! No... you can't end it there. Please, pretty please continue it. Just because the one idea didn't pan out doesn't mean you can't work this wonderful piece into something else. It seems such a shame to leave it where you did, this has so much potential for a longer story. I really liked the way that you portrayed Kai and Tyson in this. Hillery was spot on in character too. This has been the FIRST fic I've ever read that's had Tyson being punched after kissing Kai. XD It was fun because I could see a lot of the Hogwarts qualities you had obviously intended to use. The outfits, the lake, and the train. _ I love Harry Potter. See, some people do read profiles. :P Even if you don't decide to continue this it was sure fun to read, I'm terrible at imagining what might have happened next. That's mainly the reason why I READ fanfiction instead of writing it. Another fav for my list.
Nedunque chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Very good, really. I don't 'ship Tyson/Kai, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate a well-written story. You have a nice view on the kids, if toned down a bit for the alternative setting. Tyson's impatience and Kai's aloofness seem true to character. I don't mind it being a one-shot. There's no harm in leaving us to think for ourselves. "Pathetic" is certainly not the word I'd choose to describe this.

Keep up the good work,

- Nêdunque
Cryysis chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
You should make this a two shot instead of keeping it as a one shot. I like it though, nice job Keep up the good work, kay?
Dragonix chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
D: It can't end there~! But anyway, this is really good! I love your characterisation and your insight into the character's emotions and thoughts, very well done! Seriously brilliant writing dude.