Reviews for Sticks and Stones
chibiaries chapter 1 . 2/8/2010

I love the bantering, and how November tries to help even when she really can't...and the constant reminder of the darkness that was inherent in these fairy tales. It's also a good reminder that even though Perrault and Red could be called November's...friends,using that term loosely, doesn't mean that they're necessarily nice. I also liked the reference to the leaf incident.
Catgirl Rahena chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I liked it. It was sweet and well done. Good job.
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Hm. I might have a soft spot for a RedPerrault pairing.

This was great. Actual conversation between the two is well worth reading.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
So very lovely.

I added you to my author alerts because of this.

You are amazing to write them all so well.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Guile chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
M. I like it. Red and Perrault are spot-on: I never really thought about it, but they're really very like November's bodyguards.

No Rest for the Wicked fic is pretty rare, and this is one of the best I've found.
rockpaperscissor chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
May I say, this one-shot was amazing. Wonderful. Smashing. Incredible. Running out of adjectives.

I kept fearing you were going to ruin it and make it something totally different - make Red and Perrault laugh at November behind her back or something - but you stuck it through to the end. I'm really glad. This... well, not exactly friendship fic... maybe 'comradarie' fic? - really hits the spot. You have all of them interacting really well and in-character - Red is strange and bloodthirsty, Perrault is selfish and witty, November is kind and trying to tough it out, and all of them try their best to make it work. I think the end scene is really touching - Red and Perrault appreciating November, and November having no idea what's going on.
Guardian1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Oh, my goodness, I love this forever. I love this. I love Red and Perrault's bickering and bitching and sniping - love November as the tired peacemaker, and just the dirty exhaustion of the adventure and of them three together and it's just bliss. Love love love.
breadandchoc chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Admirably smooth-flowing and believable. thanks.
Ami chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Very nice. You captured the characters and their dynamics wonderfully.
Sara chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
wonderful piece. very intriguing, great character study. I have to agree with F. N,, tho, why do you think they feel unworthy?
Funky Nassau chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Actually, I thought this flowed rather well. You kept the characters true to thier personalities and reactions. Your dialogue was particularly well-done. These are not easy characters; capturing their voices takes a certain amount of skill.

I would like to see you expand on why Red and Perrault consider themselves unworthy. Also, the ending was rather abrupt. Otherwise, bravo. Thanks for your time and effort. It is definitely appreciated.
Diz chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Oh mah goodness! That was lovely.
kezya chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
That was really good. I love the comic and this story fits very well into it.
Bela Luna chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I really like this one. You did an amasing job revising. It's perfect. You captured their personalities very well. Good job.