Reviews for Slow Moon Sink
Mariagoner chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Oh, this was wonderfully heart-rending. chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
I've heard so many people review on so many different stories [or poems, in my case, as I frequent many of those sites] going, "That made me cry," or something similar.

And I always scoff because, "That just doesn't happen." Regardless of the fact that they're commenting on a poem/story that isn't painfully beautiful, or just painful-the kind that make your heart squeeze and your eyes sting. And it always bothers me, because it's such an exaggeration, so melodramatic.

That aside, "that doesn't just happen."

That aside, that nearly made me cry.
Windblader chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
The story is wonderfully done. I have no idea of the KH storyline,(I wish to God I did) but I do understand all the emotion in this character is described clearly, and the changes in them as the story moves feel like they're happening to me itself. Thanks for the story
The Ringbearer Galadriel chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
I still can't get over the depth and emotion you have woven into this story. I hope you have more chapters planned. (pwease!)

anonymous chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
ahh, if Vincent does NOT appear in KH3, well, i'll just shoot myself. T_T

loved the fic. simply loved it.
Nagia chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Chillingly good. Your Yuffie is absolutely amazing. You have her down perfectly, and you write a good Vincent, too.

The fic is a dizzying whirl of emotion. Past and present and it's just delicious.

Where is that quote from, by the way?
RedHornet chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Wow...that was so amazing angstly like!

I loved how you put in the characters that werent put in the KH2 game, like Rinoa, etc.

Would Yuffie though be a bit young to have a boyfriend or like Vincent even?

Anyway, nice job.