Reviews for Cinco de Mayo
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
AWWWWWIE so cute and perfect
Just-another-lonely-fairytale chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This was so adorable! The arguement was nice, I think Blake's Filipino in real life. The last name and the Asian appearance sorta gives it away. The subtle Hunter/Cam was sweet, so was the Blake/Tori. And Dustin's speech! Can I say awesome? Never knew the guy had the THAT much knowledge about his heritage.

Crent Fangirl (Trying to populate the fandom with obscure PR couples)
pinklen98 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
loved it!

What is Blake in real life? Filipino?
PunkPinkPower chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
that was adorable. so very sweet. and all of my favorite couplings! very nice work!
jonoave chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Nice story. I like reading bout Blake and Hunter individually or together, without Tori necessarily thrown in. Which boards are you talking about?
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I think this is cute. Now, I don't do the whole slash thing, but I do see where you can see Cam and Hunter. I think, you did that whole thing good, and it was actually cute and at the same time, well...

Blake and Tori were so cute, I love that whole thing.

You did a good job, I like it.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Lovely fic. :)
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
*Giggles* Excellent fic! Loved it! Please write more!
BJvision chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Cute chapter always wondered about Blake. I sure as hell wouldn't have been that insensitive like Shane and Dustin but as we know they don't really mean it. Subtle Hunter & Cam. Hunter always the smart-ass our parents were white.

Great short story.
jean chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
cute, very cute and please write more soon
cmar chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
That was really sweet, and a different angle to take on the character. Nice way to answer the question without answering it. Also I loved Dustin's speech on Cinco de Mayo, very interesting.
the real vampire chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Aw wow, great story. That was really sweet! I loved Hunter's reaction to Shane and Dustin's question. The whole thing was very realistic and good!

One question though - what 'boards' were you talking about? RB - or one of the others?