Reviews for Limits
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
I say yes, just use her body as a medium afterwards.
Hidden Star chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
I think that you're never going to continue and Sasuke is as good as dead. Hn.
PhoenixCursed chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
no you shouldn't kill sakura to increase naruto's guilt. he killed sasuke so they could stay together. he would not kill sakura without a reason.
mizu99 chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
oh my god! this is so awesome! i love this story so much! please update as soon as you can!
FtMAiden chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
OMGOMGOMG! *dies and comes back to life* I WANT MORE!
Kurohi Tenshi chapter 3 . 11/6/2006
no no no no no no no do not kill off Sakura please though i hate her don't make Naruto feel even more guilty please
Konoko89 chapter 3 . 9/13/2006
Se ? Waah how could you do that? I mean I know how hard it can be to update but with stories as good as these I would keep writing to find out what happens next :P Your stories are good enough to sell ... but please don't coz i'm broke and if i don't read your updates (if you ever come out with them) i might pop ... or my skin might start dripping off hehe
NiffStral chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
Wah! What an awesometatic, and not to mention one of a kind fanfic. Kudos! I lurve it already, and there's only 3 chapters. On the poll, pwease don't kill Sakura! Not that I don't love a good Naru-angst now and then, but think of what it'll do to everyone else, and I love Sakura...She's so good in this fanfic, which, sadly, is rare among SasuNaru ones (which is pretty much the only ones I read nowadays). Yeah.
Riri-sama chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
you should kill of sakura make it more angsty
kirallie chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
So why is Sasuke suddenly deteriorating? Weird, glad you cleared up why he killed Sasuke and exactly what he did, that had me confused. Couldn't work out what he needed Itachi for. Poor Naruto and Sasuke.
reesescupprincess chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
My RA This is a crazy story... i am crazy... perfect match!
The Lady Posh chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
...Uh...One question! Why did he have to kill Itachi and use his body? O.o Why couldn't Naruto just kill Sasuke and use Sasuke's body? Nyah Will you ever update this fic? XD I like it. Creepy and stuff but I love it. *sighs* I'm so sadistic. I love it when Naruto's all torn up about this stuff. And I don't think you should kill Sakura. Why would you? DX I mean, I don't like her really, but why kill her? No point...And besides, Sasuke in Sakura's body ew. .
A1tissimo chapter 3 . 6/30/2006
Whoa... what a unique plotline you've got there. Not bad, though -
SanctifiedSolitude chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
No! Sasuke and Naruto need to be together! Please update soon - and it would be nice if you could fix Sasuke please XD
cfox chapter 3 . 5/27/2006
I like Sakura but I say kill her as Naruto needs more guilt. I can hardley wait for the confrontaion when everybody else see the walking nightmare Naruto has done and is starting to become. Looking forward to that .