Reviews for Two To Tango
Dawn Hithere chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Would it be too cheesy for me to say I found that beautiful? No? Oh good cause it was. :)
AkInA-AyUmE-ErZa-MiSaKi chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This so cute, actually!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Holy shit. I KNEW the summary sounded familiar. I've never seen these two fandoms clash, but they're my favorite tv shows. It's actually depressing that everyone considers Buffy to be outdated. The way you wrote this really made me feel like the quote was from ATLA.
engineergirl86 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
that was cute!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
No, it was funny to read. Great little one shot. :)
Music Loving Bookworm chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Talent is something you truely got. I loved the story. Your writing has given me inspiration to actually publish my Zutara stories.

-Music
SomeoneElse chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
very nice! You do action scenes well.
Shyrean chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I like your stile. It makes me see everything like a film. Not all stories can do that. So no, everything i have read so far is aktually making me smile. Thanks again

Shy
jessi chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Very enjoyable!
PakiNoor chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
unbearable to read?

only cuz therez no sequel.

i can totally see that as a future zutara moment! kuddos!

n please add a sequel!
Shadowhawke chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
It was certainly not unbearable to read! I love the story where that quote originated from, and I love this little one too. Pure poetry in motion. :)
lovedreamergrl chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
oh i love it!
jetara lover chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Aw... that was so cute I don't get the backround of where they r or y they like each other, but I loiked it.
SweetBlood chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Whatever you thought while writing this worked. It is a rather original fic.
taffy0823 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Nope, not unbearable. I picture them in their late twenties here and it's cute. These two characters are so meant to be together but as optimistic as I am, if we get any Zutara in canon, they'll have to pick me up off the floor...

...might need tranquilizers as well.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »