Reviews for Fifty Snapshots of a Descendant of Achilles
Class of the titans 1 fan chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Most of that is not trow,so I didn't like it at all
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Soo cool
Elegos-Sirinial-Shamtul chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This was fantastic. Really. My favourite was the one about his saliva having a coppery taste, which i'm assuming means blood.
fieldofyellowdandelions chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
You have an excellent grasp on Greek mythology. I enjoyed reading these sentences very much. My favorites were Ideal, Face, Unzipped, Comfort, Homeland, Damage, Haunted, Wrong and Hour.
Erwin Smith chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Nice. I like it alot. The Patroclus thing is really funny:D
darKitty chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
This is a really original idea! And somehow, you made Archie sound like a momma's boy :/
kittenscar chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
you, my friend, are sheer awesomeness in the essence!
crazyeightpianogal chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
The best story I've read yet! You got Archie's character exactly right, and the mythology references also add a lot. I wish I could give you constructive criticism, but I really can't.
Suk-fong chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Love it!
me-myself-I chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Totally awesome. Absolutely loved it. Especially the mythology referenses. I also loved some of the other stuff that was thrown in also. You should do stories like this for the other six too. Anyways can't wait to see more stories like this.
Haystack chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Ha ha, the one about the zipper sent me rolling! You should definately do this for the other titans. ROTFL!
vicTC chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
AWESOME! Archies eyebrows' colour doesn't matter because I have red hari, and mine are brown, and my sisters are with Atlanta.
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Are all of those from the first season... those 7 episodes(do you know how many there are?)? (ya i've seen two maybe:P. Which one was Upside-Down from? Could ya tell me in an e-mail to Oh and your story was cool to read. :) good job!
pretty peach chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
That was very well done, and your knowledge of Greek mythology is pretty impressive! I would love to see one of these 'snapshot' thingies for each character. Very cool.
The OddBird chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Hehe, I like the Black Cloud/Patroclus joke.

Great humour, I agree with what some other reviewers said, you should do this for another character, if not all of them.

So, in closure, good job, and excellent writing!