Reviews for Sinful
Sa-Ga-Ne chapter 1 . 6/18
I wish gaara would strip and lap dance for me XD (I'd probably pass out 5 seconds in though, lol)
Laila Rose chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This is THE best sasugaa pairing I've read! Also the best yaoi strip club fic ever! You made gaara's dancing super erotic tat I can visualise it very easily too! I hope you'll write more cos I find this version of gaara as seductively slutty very believable altho its OOC, but it was real good!
Cy.ra.no.Lee chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
That was pure sex in itself.
Barbasulrico chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I'm not sure if Gaara ever would be a stripper but it sure was hot even if it was OCC. :P

It was the kind of fanfic that just felt right in some way.

Keep it up.
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Gaara as a stripper... YUMMY.
Evanescent Silence chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Oh. my.

I'm so...

Wow.

Great story. That dance... did I mention I'm very much one of Gaara's fans? The canon Gaara, I mean.

However, this one... well.

He was... impressive.

I'm trying not to switch into "stupid fangirling mode". That has never happened before, but I'm pretty sure I'd make a fool of myself.

The ending made me melt. Combined with the song I was listening to at the moment - Not Gonna Get Us, by t.a.t.u. - I was tottally overwhelmed. Wow.

I can't breathe properly yet. Wow.

Good work. I didn't found any typos, and well. I guess you must have already understood what I thought about the rest. Damn.

I have to go read your other stories... please write more like this one.
xXTacoBunnyXx chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
omfg...i loved it! my nose bleed like from the point where he striped till the end.
gaaralover1989 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
gaara! i love gaara!
Micuko chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
loved it, awesome
salariadrake chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
*screams and giggles in awsomeness* Oh my gosh! That was amazing!

Have you ever considered going on with this story? Like that one song.. "Im in love with a stripper"... I dunno, just a random thought I thought you should consider if you haven't already.

Good work~!

Excellent birthday's present for Sasu-chan! XD

Kisses from Argentina!
b4ckstr33t chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
lol

it's almost as funny as a lol cat poster
merlioske chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
wow:) i mean really wowo. it was amazing,will there be a sequel?:)
SesshyKinsLuv chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
S.E.X.Y. And it didn't even have a sex scene..
Neri Allis chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Gaara...sexiness...overload...

i had to stop several times just so i could process this

I totally love this!