Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of the SaveLoad
ILOVESiriusB.HarryP.SalazarS chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
This morning i thought to my self that it would be great if I had a nice, no sound laugh(Thats the laugh that is really hard and hurts your stomach laugh) the best kind of laugh everyday. well your story just pervided me that!
animato22 chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
ok :)
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Definately a facorite...can't wait for more...hop ethis hasn't been abandoned
Nargus chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
lol. This has to be one of the most craziest power fanfic ever gave to our beloved Harry.
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
Funny. Love the insanity. Is this fic abandoned? I hope not. Thank you though for posting this great piece of humor.
Quest chapter 9 . 2/9/2010
WHY have you stoped this! It's a funny story. Not all storys have to be serious, this is good.
BetaGuy chapter 9 . 6/25/2009
Huge lol at the last paragraph. Do I sense a star wars reference? I would like to see this updated. Maybe you could have timeskip where harry is like a god so instead of learning new things he sets himself a new challenge: To get as far as he can with all the attractive girls in hogwarts. This has endless comedic potential.
X Quoth The Raven X chapter 9 . 11/26/2008
Dermonster chapter 9 . 4/24/2008
really good, update plz.
Krimzonrayne chapter 9 . 5/3/2007
This fic has the side effect of causing random fits of giggles in its reader... even male ones...
Suiadan chapter 9 . 2/3/2007
aw why don't you just continue? I mean, you could even add a crossover to this easily...
ANON chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
verath chapter 9 . 10/14/2006
quite an amusing story
Amethyst Pheonix chapter 9 . 10/14/2006
you can't stop this story! it's way to funny and random for that! show a little pity!
ravendm5 chapter 9 . 9/17/2006
This story is not too stupid to continue...its actually very funny. I hope you do keep working on it.