Reviews for Surprise
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Wow. The two sets of twins remind me of Hallie and Annie Parker, both played by Lindsay Lohan from the 1998 Disney remake "The Parent Trap".

Cool story! Keep up your awesome writing!
captainamerica16 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
tim and jim like BONNIE! ARE YOU MAD!
Clock 4-4-0 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Hey, i Haven't poked around this site in awhile; Great story! To funny. I like the way you can manipulate reader's minds!
mattb3671 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Hey amigo, sorry I dint read this sooner.

Fun stuff! And from what 'grown' Tim & Jim fanart I've seen, Bonnies gonna wish differently in a few years.

Good tale!

THANKS!

P.S. Take your vitamins and eat your veggies, young man.
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Cute story although maybe Big Sis needs to take the boys aside and explain to them that there are some things that are not always best done TOGETHER! Also that life is like one of their unstable compounds where if you mix two parts Tweeb with one part scatterbrained social Diva, the results could end their puberty real early (and painfully).

Loved the Kim/Ron interaction. Best in the biz.

And maybe a sequel is in order where Big Sis can get revenge in some way and teach a lasting life lesson at the same time. Boys this young in High School could be the targets of some unscrupulous young ladies especially with their sister’s rep. It would be best if they were educated and armored early for their own benefit (and before they blow the entire Science Wing down trying to impress someone).

Keep Up the Good Work as Always.

‘Captain’s on the Bridge!”

Your Friend

The Wise Duck
MrDrP chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Lots of fun!

Two, not one, but two admirers for BonBon. Such the lucky girl - not!

My favorite part, though, was this line: Seven hearts completely melted at the smiles. One jumped a little but remained true.

That was really nice.
pbow chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Nice story, tho I have to say I figured it out right away. Nice red herring tho.

Again, well done.

pbow
Zaratan chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Oh, this was just entertaining. It was a little obvious, but that just made it more fun in my opinion. Excellent work!
spectre666 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
LOL. great story. Only one suggestion, as venal as Bonnie is, it would have been hilarious to see her play up the Tweebs for more godies. Two lovestruck dynamoes of destruction, the mind boggles.

Thanks
Anime Chick009 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Good one-shot. Funny the way they led Bonnie on. Hope to see another one soon! _
surforst chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Interesting and honestly I expected the twist to be that the tweebs were the senior twins. Guess I was wrong on that count. Anyway funny story and poor Bon-Bon. Life will be heck with the tweebs in High School for everyone. Anyway good story and looking forward to more.
conan98002 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I was waiting for bonnies bubble to be burst for most of the story good job a very funny little fic.
Yuri Sisteble chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
REAL cute.

I can relate to the tweebs.

Season four is coming!
TexasDad chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Classic humor, a fun read, good to see you up and about.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Great job! So funny. Figures they would like Bonnie.