Reviews for Sleep No More
JustCatchMe24 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Lovely and angst! Poor ani! I hope you write more!
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
A wonderfully-written look into the pain that Ani's first real dark murdering incident, in cold blood.

Your writing style describes his agony, and the darkness that has imprisoned his soul with such accuracy, and yet, it beckons you to look further, to consider the true price of vengance and the spilling of innocent blood. It left me intrigued and excited. (to leave you a nice review)
QueenMeep chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Oh I know the problem getting others to review- good luck with that, but don't ever get discouraged if no one does... it will come with time. And oddly enough, the greater number of reviews per chapter come with greater numbers of chapters, they increase exponentially, usually. Sadly, though, as many overlook these one shots, which are definitely worth the time to read and to review!

I adore the title, first of all, and the use of the quote. Excellent parallel between Anakin and Macbeth.

I love Anakin angst, can't ever get enough of it... you captured it rather well.
Yavie chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
absolutely stunning...

I saw the title, thought Macbeth, and just HAD to read it. I like how you included the quote at the beginning, it adds more depth to the already-wonderful writing.

Yavie
JediMan chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Wow! Good Story. Can't say much else.

-JM