Reviews for Gunshots and Cigarettes
Trizzy chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
As I type, I am watching the final moments of Aliens and wishing that Hudson hadn't died. And that Hicks had lived in the third movie. So I decided to hop on here and see if anyone else felt the same. Turns out Hicks stories and Hudson stories are hard to come by.

Now, I'm not usually one to read a lot of slash. But as long as it's not graphic or vulgar I don't mind the occasional love fest. And I must admit that this was so well written, I forgot I was looking for stories where Hicks was in love with Ripley or (God forbid) an OC. This is how slash is supposed to be written.

Cheers,

Trizzy
WolfMoon20045 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
This was an awesome story,

i wish it had gone on longer.

Hopefully the author will write some more of the Aliens fanfic.

I loved this one,

its one of my favourites.

Joanne B
emeraldwolf chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Wow. _ I never thought I'd ever manage to find any Hicks/Hudson fiction. And not only do I find one, but its really really good. Fantastic. Awesome job keeping the guys in character. Hope you write/have written more. _~
Wound Grievous chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Oh wow, that was actually quite cute... well, as cute as desperation, death, and loss can be. Given how you kept it in the continuity of the movie, asking you to write more would be a waste and would cheapen this work as a whole.

Still, I can't help but find myself thinking "what if?"

Very nice, indeed. I always admire a writer who can incorporate slash into a story while keeping it tasteful, interesting, and in the vein of the original work.

-P.