Reviews for One Snowy Night
dancingfingers chapter 1 . 4/11
When I see this line: "Was it that important to you that you would
risk your life for it?" I instantly recall that Kenshin said this too when he first met Kaoru, and the irony because Kaoru has just lost her father and struggled to keep her school standing. Smart move, or, er, type, Angie-san!

I hope that someday you'll be back to writing here and make this heartwarming story into a multi-chapter.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
they god that he saved her.

KAORUxKENSHIN forever!

keep it on!

;-)
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
this was so good. and please continue it!
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
That was so sweet. Very well done.
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Great story! Very well written as all your other stories! You are definitely a great writer! You should think about written a book!
X-Tears-Of-Revenge-X chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
ZOMG. You have to make this into a flow blown fan fic Dx

It would be Amazing

Thanks for the great one shot! Very cute and heart warming.

-Tears
wheresmybook chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
That would be really amazing if they had known each other that way... if at some point, he'd been able to return the ribbon to her. I really liked it.

* one small note- kaoru's father said that he was grateful- but left Kenshin in a shack, in a blizzard... if that's gratitude, who needs hostility?
tcl7189 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Great story...
junyortrakr chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Nice
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
aw ) That was so sweet

ari chan
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
This is so adorable! I also enjoy the slight irony (is that the right word?) of this meeting; neither knows they’ll meet again, let alone become so important to each other. The ending was beautiful and hopeful. Wonderful one-shot!
HeadingNorth chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
You can't even imagine how big of a smile is plastered on my face right now.
xxNomDePlumexx chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
That's so great and sweet. It makes a really great prologue for a full-blown fic. Great job with the canon setting, you should definitely write more from the manga world.
Niiru-kun chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
aww, this one is very good. i thought it would have some kind of smut scene, but this works well on its own. _
anon chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
aw how cute! i hope you do decide to turn this into a full blown fic. i d love to read it! (_)