Reviews for Helping Hand
This is so amazing beyond amazing really I'm crying a bit thank you for writing such a wonderful story. I don't have an account but I just had to tell you how much I enjoyed it...
L
Very good!
Alisha chapter 9 . 3/7
Ron Is Loyal. But He Totally Screws Things Up Between Cho Marietta, Hell All The Students. Making Harry Look Crazy. He's A Git. Ah But A Loyal One
Legoelf chapter 11 . 1/1
This was beautiful and fluffy and angsty and wonderful and I loved every bit of it
lilyflower1345 chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
great story ! I really enjoyed reading this. I loved seeing Ron protect Harry. And the trio's conversation at the end was great. Thanks for writing this!
mollrat chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
Thank you for posting this fic. I have a hard time finding trio friendship stories. I loved the plot of the books but they're friendship kept me caring for seven books and you write about it beautifully.
dancesontrains chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
Awwwww, so sweet! Angsty capslock Harry was handled well .
dancesontrains chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
"I AM THE NASTY NASTY!" Oh, Ron 3 You tried.
QuillDream19725 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Intresting
Irene Namikaze chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
aww. you're right harry, best friends are forever
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
wow!

que lindo finc!
Rae chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
I must say, you could be a really great author. This is the best bit of fanfic I have read in a while. The story is absolutely amazing! This has definetly made my day, knowing that people are continuing Harry Potter in such amazing ways!
PhantomBowtie chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
I absolutely loved this story!
azerjaban chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
Thus was a sweet story. With funny moments in between all the angst to keep me smiling. I loved what was going on in the gryfindore commen room this last chapter.
smilingcrescent chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I love your Ron. He's really wonderful here. True to character, and heroic in his own way. Great job!

And Hermione is perfect too- you have their characters down to a tee.