Reviews for Helping Hand
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2015
awwwwwwww
so cute!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/4/2015
A beautiful, comforting story, that perfectly captures the friendship of the trio. It wasn't an exciting or adventurous story full of plot twists, but I like it better because of that. There aren't too many stories just about friendship out there any more.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/9/2015
Awwwwwww, you make me cry before bed. In a good way but it's 3am now and I have to get to sleep but... yeah, this was so sweet. 10/10
Creampuff chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
Really liked this. Well written, heartbreaking, but with an element of hope, I wish something similar had happened in canon.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/15/2015
This is so amazing beyond amazing really I'm crying a bit thank you for writing such a wonderful story. I don't have an account but I just had to tell you how much I enjoyed it...
L
Guest chapter 10 . 3/20/2015
Very good!
Alisha chapter 9 . 3/7/2015
Ron Is Loyal. But He Totally Screws Things Up Between Cho Marietta, Hell All The Students. Making Harry Look Crazy. He's A Git. Ah But A Loyal One
Legoelf chapter 11 . 1/1/2015
This was beautiful and fluffy and angsty and wonderful and I loved every bit of it
lilyflower1345 chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
great story ! I really enjoyed reading this. I loved seeing Ron protect Harry. And the trio's conversation at the end was great. Thanks for writing this!
mollrat chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
Thank you for posting this fic. I have a hard time finding trio friendship stories. I loved the plot of the books but they're friendship kept me caring for seven books and you write about it beautifully.
dancesontrains chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
Awwwww, so sweet! Angsty capslock Harry was handled well .
dancesontrains chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
"I AM THE NASTY NASTY!" Oh, Ron 3 You tried.
QuillDream19725 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Intresting
Irene Namikaze chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
aww. you're right harry, best friends are forever
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 11 . 7/29/2014