Reviews for Helping Hand
lilyflower1345 chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
great story ! I really enjoyed reading this. I loved seeing Ron protect Harry. And the trio's conversation at the end was great. Thanks for writing this!
mollrat chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
Thank you for posting this fic. I have a hard time finding trio friendship stories. I loved the plot of the books but they're friendship kept me caring for seven books and you write about it beautifully.
dancesontrains chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
Awwwww, so sweet! Angsty capslock Harry was handled well .
dancesontrains chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
"I AM THE NASTY NASTY!" Oh, Ron 3 You tried.
QuillDream19725 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Intresting
Irene Namikaze chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
aww. you're right harry, best friends are forever
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
wow!

que lindo finc!
Rae chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
I must say, you could be a really great author. This is the best bit of fanfic I have read in a while. The story is absolutely amazing! This has definetly made my day, knowing that people are continuing Harry Potter in such amazing ways!
PhantomBowtie chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
I absolutely loved this story!
azerjaban chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
Thus was a sweet story. With funny moments in between all the angst to keep me smiling. I loved what was going on in the gryfindore commen room this last chapter.
smilingcrescent chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I love your Ron. He's really wonderful here. True to character, and heroic in his own way. Great job!

And Hermione is perfect too- you have their characters down to a tee.
Lily13 chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
ooooooooooooooooooooooooowww
this was AWESOME! just so incredibly CUTE!
Bela Vosa chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
You made me cry... Good job!
Ileah chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
This was not nearly as humorous as I was hoping for. It was more along the lines of angsty. It was good or I wouldn't have kept reading, but it was sad in the middle.
creativesm75 chapter 11 . 11/11/2012