Reviews for Forgiveness
LostWarrior101 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
I think its good. Cant wait for more. Like what the mission was and how he got drugged and the dead people. So many things
FutureAuthoress chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
I thought it was good! Rather well written, and very...Rodney. Obviously put together by someone who knows their characters )

-Meg
spike247uk chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
wonderful short fic - loved it!
Shakia chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
Aw, that's it? But-but I want there to be more! ;-; Very good chapter, full of good Rodney angst. *nods* Was disapointing that it was over so soon, but I so loved the part he was out in the balcony! I mean, especially where Anita had all said the line "Because it should have been you." I totally felt the need to hug Rodney. Great, great fic; wish there had been more! *nods*
fififolle chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
I was hoping it was the dart. Poor, poor Rodney. Thank goodness for John and Carson. It was very angsty, but the ending was poignant and just right. Thanks.
fififolle chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Freaking me out here! Poor Rodney. Very well written as usual, Rodney is very real.
Olinne chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
I really really hope it's not the end ! !
generaljess chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
It is very well written. It was creepy; I felt so bad for McKay. Well done
Obsessive Freak chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
This is sounding really cool

Cant wait to read more
APM chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
dont stop there!
Shakia chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Oh wow! This is awesome! :D Great plot, love how you're getting into Rodney's head. *nods* Also love how he goes to Shepard and everything. Please update soon, this is very addictive! :D
sga freek chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
oh come on! you just can't let John let Rodney run off like that... especially after that question! make John chase him down even if he has to tie him up with ropes and drag him by a rope back into his room to ask what that question ment!

(of course its your story and all...but its just a suggestion.

I TOTALLY LOVED YOUR STORY THOUGH!
madroby chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Great start...it is like watching a glass crack and seeing the fractures propagate. Keep writing!
Mangst chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Great start. It has got me hooked and wanting to know what is going to happen next. More please! :)
angw chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I suppose that Rodney will be reluctant to talk as he thinks he's going crazy. How will he deal with this? By running further away? I wonder when Sheppard or Carson is going to seek out McKay and ask him what's going on. Poor Rodney what happened to him on the planet?