Reviews for Potter the Squib
Jonakhensu chapter 17 . 4/17/2013
This was a great read and I really wish I had found it much earlier. Considering it hasn't been updated for years, I suspect that it is a dead fic, which is something of a shame. It was an interesting look at a much darker wizarding world that I could easily see happening.
yellulhchicken chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
hope this gets continued.
Riniko22 chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
I enjoyed this story greatly and hope you continue it in the future. If not it was still a great read. I liked the fact that you did not have Harry working with the the original cast in any major way. So the story was a fun surprise as it moved along. Thank you again.
an1979 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I'm re-reading this story now.

And, damn, it's good.

I wonder why such good stories have so few reviews.
Gundum M chapter 17 . 12/14/2007
bleh chapter
Good Job chapter 17 . 7/25/2007
Just finished the real book seven, and I thought of this fic. I wanted to give you a 'good job' because this is the only fic out there (I've read) to predict elf apparition gets around all the human apparition wards and restrictions.

I have to wonder if the foreshadowing you've done about Grindlewald will incorporate the new details revealed in Deathly Hallows? I don't know if you've read it, so no spoilers.

Anyway, I think is an extremely imaginative HP fic full of neat twists and turns. So update! :D
Quizer chapter 7 . 7/4/2007
I was really impressed by the idea of life conjurations you came up with for Amanda. This kind of stuff makes me think 'Wish I had thought of something like that first!'. Where did you get the idea for that? Did you adapt the idea from somewhere or did you come up with it on your own?

Quizer
EveBB chapter 17 . 7/4/2007
This is still one of the most unusual stories I've read. I think your premise was really inspired. Now that Harry is taking center stage, I would be really interested in seeing where you plan to take him. Will he ever be a powerful wizard? I hope you continue updating - soon!
The-Resident chapter 8 . 4/1/2007
'The white wings on her backed twitched in satisfaction' should be 'The white wings on her back twitched in satisfaction'
bill560682 chapter 13 . 3/19/2007
NOW HOW COME THE MINISTRY OR THE SCHOOL FOR THAT MATTER COULD ALLOW A 13 YEAR OLD USE OF A TIME TURNER BUT WOULD NOT USE IT TO SAVE HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF LIVES BUT GOING BACK AN HOUR OR SO AN TELLING YOURSELF ABOUT AN ATTACK AN THEREBY SAVING YES I FORGOT SINCE THE ONCES BEING ATTACKED ARE MAINLY ONLY MUGGLES THEY DON'T COUNT AN CAN BE MASS MURDERED.
bill560682 chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
someone needs to kill that old fool seeing as everything he does is claimed to be for the greater is the only thing i liked about book 6 was dumbass was killed for the greater good of course.
bill560682 chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
harry should see about getting a lawyer an having snape dumbledore and hagred all threwn in yes i know dumbledore would talk his way out of everything even murder but you could get rid of 2 bumbling fools namely hagred and dumbledore would not come out spotless yes i know harry can not say anything about what happened to him but that does not mean you can't write it down.
bill560682 chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
now i just wish you had left harry a squib.
bill560682 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
now i have yet to read any of the story yet but from the title it sounds good enough to read even thou i only try to read finished stories the title makes it sound to good to wait. i just hope the story lives up to the title.
Gundum M chapter 16 . 2/7/2007
uggh, this dumbledore really disgusts me. hope you update soon.