Reviews for Play Mate
magnificent7 chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
I hope there is more coming soon.
KyliedaRock chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
Hey! So cool to see u updating! Welcome back!
KyliedaRock chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
Wo!

loving this story!

please update soon!
hazbo chapter 5 . 8/23/2006
i just found this story and i think it's awesome you have got to update it that girl is a freak creeps me out just reading it.
crazygal360 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
That is seriously creepy write more! It's really interesting
Swasti chapter 5 . 8/17/2006
what sort of 'toys' does she have exactly.. cos i get the feeling it doesnt bode well for dean
Marakka chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
E! that girl certainly is creepy and i can only hope that you update this soon...!
devonshire64 chapter 4 . 6/21/2006
hey, where did you go? you were updating like mad when this was posted. i hope everything is well and it is just writers block. :) hope to see more of this story soon.
DarkMind1 chapter 4 . 6/15/2006
PlEASE UPDATE MORE! I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY!
luveskane chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
wow that little girl really is freaky. I am lovin this story so far and hope you update soon,I need to know what happens next
angryhippyXer chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
this story is great, I can't wait untill ch 5. What the hell is in that room?
Kaisa chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
next chappy please! .
Aogail chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
awsome chapter! poor Dean... poor Sam... POOR IMPALA! we'll make sure nothing happens to u! lol please update soon!
Sweetie420 chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
OMG! Love this story... alot. I cant wait to read the next the chapter. I hope you update soon. Good luck.
rozzy07 chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
This story is shaping up to be really creepy and spooky - just how I like it! That Alexa is just something completely unnatural and having Dean as her latest playmate sends shudders down my spine. Sam had better find him fast!