Reviews for Rick's View
Auna chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
That was absolutely beautiful. Evelyn's death is a veery poignant scene for me, and every time I watch it, Brendan Frasier rips my heart out. I loved how you wrote it. I think you got the POV very well. I do have one minor suggestion.
When Evelyn dies, you cover Rick's emotional grief very well, but along with that was a physical pain that was emulated onscreen. You felt the searing, gut wrenching, soul ripping pain as it coursed throughout Rick's body. You could see his breathlessness, and you know there was a burning lump in his throat. He was momentarily paralyzed. I think the death scene would have benifited by adding a some description the physical pain.
Please don't think I don't like your story, because I thought it was brilliant, beautiful. I'm glad I found it, it was a pleasure to read.
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Beautiful story. I loved every word!
Evy O'Conell chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
a very nicely putsummary of The Mummy Returns explaining Rick's mind...well done... 5 oput of 5 stars
Evelyn Black chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
I loved it! So so sweet!
Imhotep Ardeth Bey chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
hey...that was wicked good. i wrote something similar...Its, "Ricks Point of veiw about Alex's Dissapearance" you should read it. great job though, keep up the good work. ::clicks to add this story to favorites::
Neverwhere chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
i liked it. very good
Dragon4 chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
Katie Janeway, there were no spelling errors! Grr. No offense, of course.

Its about time I got around to reviewing it, even though you already know what I think. So here it is again...

1.) I love it.

2.) I think you're brilliant.

3.) I want you to write more.

And that's the jist of it...

Love from Dragon
meeh chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
waahhhhhhhh! i don't want it to end!
Sweet Audrina chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
this is really really really good! luv it!
Spica chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Good fic. I'm eating ice cream and when I read 'Rick-elyn' or whatever it was, I blew ice cream out my nose! I don't even know why, is it as funny as I think it is or not? ) I have creamy caramel running out my nose, now!
Maureen chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Oh, this was simply wonderful.
Katie Janeway chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
I love your POV fics! This was great! Minor sp. errors & maybe 1/2 grammar errors, but otherwise very well written. Keep up the good work. Can you do Alex and Jonathon as well, or have you done those already, and i just haven't read them yet? Whatever. Love the fics! :) *****
shampoo ul copt chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
Wow! That is so good! You did a great job on this!
Topaz Waters chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
I felt sorry for Imhotep was great!Keep writing!
goveritas chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
Wonderful story! Very sad at parts. Great to be able to see into Rick's mind, thoughts and emotions. Please write more!