Reviews for Rekindling
CCBTH chapter 9 . 11/3
bill miller chapter 9 . 11/2
Is there going to be any more
labroussard chapter 9 . 9/26
I really enjoyed this story so far. I realize you're probably not finishing it since it has been so long but I still wanted you to know I enjoyed it.
J chapter 9 . 7/11
Brilliant all the way and then some - You should really finish this story
Sad to see this uncompleted. This is such a terrific fic. Wonderful job with the chapters that are here.
irma66 chapter 9 . 2/20
Well, if a story is going to get abandoned, at least you left us in a good place. I enjoyed this AU and it sets us up so that the bad stuff that happened between L & V at the end of S1 that set up the breakup and subsequent reunion with Duncan would not have to happen. Good story.
kerali chapter 9 . 2/1
Loved the story and hope you find the time or inspiration to keep working on it one day. I would love to know what happens in the mysteries, but I was pleased with where it leaves off.
nights of wonder chapter 9 . 1/12
Wow, what a great read. I'm so glad I found this today, it was absolutely fantastic
alisosia chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
I know it's been forever since u updated Ur Veronica Mars stories, but I'm hoping tht u will
pretty please
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
finish this!
Mirandaannw chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
Please finish this it's good
nikatsu chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
Just got back to reading fics from my alerts and stumbled along this. Reading it again now makes me miss it so much. Wish there were more, and yet...
Lunky chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
Please finish this story! You put so much work into it already and it's really good, it's really a shame it's unfinished. Hope you are happy and well.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
I'm glad to see V and Casey r still friendly
Cute how Logan was jealous
And I think u did a perfect job with the scene of Logan telling V the truth, and u got right the reasons why V could think Logan could kill Lilly
Guest chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
Veronica's r blue, not green