Reviews for Rekindling
MargaritaS chapter 9 . 3h
this was great, i love the logan and veronica history and relationship that you have written, i wish there was more. I will keep my fingers crossed that you come back to this story someday :)
TinkStar87 chapter 3 . 2/6
AHHH! This was a fantastic chapter! No one messes with Veronica's Jackass, but V. Read ya Later ;)
I love this so much!
CCBTH chapter 9 . 11/3/2015
updates?
sj501-miller chapter 9 . 11/2/2015
Is there going to be any more
labroussard chapter 9 . 9/26/2015
I really enjoyed this story so far. I realize you're probably not finishing it since it has been so long but I still wanted you to know I enjoyed it.
J chapter 9 . 7/11/2015
Brilliant all the way and then some - You should really finish this story
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
Sad to see this uncompleted. This is such a terrific fic. Wonderful job with the chapters that are here.
irma66 chapter 9 . 2/20/2015
Well, if a story is going to get abandoned, at least you left us in a good place. I enjoyed this AU and it sets us up so that the bad stuff that happened between L & V at the end of S1 that set up the breakup and subsequent reunion with Duncan would not have to happen. Good story.
kerali chapter 9 . 2/1/2015
Loved the story and hope you find the time or inspiration to keep working on it one day. I would love to know what happens in the mysteries, but I was pleased with where it leaves off.
nights of wonder chapter 9 . 1/12/2015
Wow, what a great read. I'm so glad I found this today, it was absolutely fantastic
alisosia chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
I know it's been forever since u updated Ur Veronica Mars stories, but I'm hoping tht u will
pretty please
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
finish this!
Mirandaannw chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
Please finish this it's good
nikatsu chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
Just got back to reading fics from my alerts and stumbled along this. Reading it again now makes me miss it so much. Wish there were more, and yet...