Reviews for Atomsk's Heir
El Pyro chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
ive now read all of ur FLCL fanfics, and i gotta say, good job. Seeya!
funkmasterjo chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
I can't beleive she just bailed on them like that. but i guess it suits her, being the way she described herself
B.T chapter 4 . 5/17/2008
Great story, was a lot of fun with a clever idea. I enjoyed the alien planets setting, too bad you left out more description. One thing I did miss in the ending, Atomsk said she wanted Naota to forgive her, but then left so abruptly before he had a chance. Whether he would have or not, just would have liked to see it.
BlondieBlonde chapter 4 . 2/12/2008
It was a good read. I do think it could have gone on some more. I would love to read about an intergalactic battle between Haruko/Naota and MM. That would be awesome. I love the Atomsk twist. Who would have thought the pirate king was a woman. lol. It was a good plot turn. Ive read 'Dont Call me Takkun'. Youre a good writer. Keep it up.
Da-Deranged-Dude chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
Hmm... Great! Update soon!
Kitsune6 chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
Really great story. I'm just pissed there was hardly any HaruNaota. Stingy.
Caladchbolg chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Awesome story, loving it so far.

Also, the kidding on the square line, Al franken right? Good stuff.
Thy Lord Ishballa chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
Brah, awesome as usual. I kinda-sorta saw that twist coming, but it doesn't make it any less awesome. Sweet, man. Also, I frickin' love this couple. kind of just petered out at the end there, though, didn't it?
Bandit King Ryou chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
Totally friggin awesome, much potential for another few chapters... maybe I will write them, if I can ever write something good enough for my own perfectionist tastes.

excellent twist, tho, i sorta figured that part out on page two, i think, whenever Atomsk first talked about Naota indirectly, my brain adds everything together and give the answer like a calculator, leaving me unaware of the intemediate processes, bothersome yet useful...

um, rant aside, I throw myself at your feet in homage to your work.
FinalFormSora chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
One word: incredible. This story had adventure, comedy, and it kept me guessing at every turn. You've got some serious talent.
darkwriter11 chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
Loved it with a passion

I cant wait to see more

Dark out
Gijinka Renamon chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
(My jaw drops open)

Wait a cotton-picking minute! Your'e saying that Atomsk is Naota's MOTHER?

Cheetahmon: ...That certainly explains a lot.
flyonthewall15 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I just realized, if Naota is the son of Atomsk, and Atomsk is basically Satan, would'nt that make Naota sorta like Little Nicky? "I'm from the deep south" hehe
flyonthewall15 chapter 4 . 8/11/2006
this was the best flcl story I've read so far, and by the way could you tell me how to get to this world of hot girls who are into young guys?
xavier chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
Fantastic piece of work, this really helps to explain alot and add that extra something to an otherwise fantastic manga show. Long have i waited for something like this, its just like the cartoon clone wars but in this case it ties everything up nicely.

Well done my friend well done.